Medomol 120 Mg Syrup 60 Ml
60ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Medomol 120 MG/5ML Description
Medomol Syrup contains paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen as its active ingredient. It is used to provide relief from fever and pain in children. It acts by inhibiting the release of a chemical
substance called prostaglandins, responsible for controlling body temperature. This medicine is meant to be used only in children. Shake the bottle well before use. Give the Medomol Syrup as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child. Use appropriate measuring cups to give your child the exact stated dose.
|You Save||₹5.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(120.0 Mg/5ml)|
|Side effects||Rash, Nausea|
Check more medicines with composition as Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(120.0 Mg/5ml)
Uses of Medomol 120 MG/5ML
Medomol Syrup is used to treat fever and pain.
Contraindications of Medomol 120 MG/5ML
- If your child is allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Medomol Syrup.
- If you are giving your child any other product that contains paracetamol.
Side effects of Medomol 120 MG/5ML
There are very rare chances of getting side effects with paracetamol. However, in rare cases, you may experience skin rashes, itching and blisters, allergic reactions and blood-related problems. There is a risk of liver and kidney damage with paracetamol if used too frequently or for long-term treatment....
Precautions and Warnings of Medomol 120 MG/5ML
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child had or has severe liver or kidney disease.
- You are giving your child any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol.
- Giving too much of the same can cause liver damage.
- Medomol Syrup should not be used in adults.
Mode of Action of Medomol 120 MG/5ML
How Does It Work?
Medomol Syrup contains paracetamol which blocks the production of these prostaglandins, which is responsible for causing pain, fever and swelling thus offering analgesic, anti-pyretic properties.
Directions for Use of Medomol 120 MG/5ML
- Give medicine as directed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
Interactions of Medomol 120 MG/5ML
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like metoclopramide or domperidone.
- Medicines used to thin the blood like warfarin.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like cholestyramine, do not take this medicine within one hour of taking Medomol Syrup.
- Medicines used to treat bacterial infections like chloramphenicol.
Storage and disposal of Medomol 120 MG/5ML
- Store Medomol Syrup at or below 25°C.
- Do not freeze.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Medomol 120 MG/5ML
- Giving Medomol Syrup in high doses may result in serious liver damage.
- Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and stomach ache.
- However, if you have taken too much of Medomol Syrup, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed a dose then give it, as soon as you remember.
- Keep a gap of at least 4-6 hours between this dose and next dose.
- If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Medomol Syrup be used in babies?
A: Yes, Medomol Syrup can be used for babies but the dose varies from child to child.
Q: What should I do if my child vomits after giving Medomol Syrup?
A: If your child vomits within 30 minutes of administering Medomol Syrup, you need to give the same dose again.
Q: Can Medomol Syrup cause constipation?
A: Constipation is not the common side effect of this medicine. If your child experiences any undesired side effects, talk to your doctor soon.
Q: Is Medomol effective for fever?
A: Yes, Medomol Syrup is used to treat fever and pain. However, it should be given only if prescribed by the doctor.
Q: How long does Medomol Syrup take to work?
A: Medomol Syrup starts showing its effect within 30-60 minutes, after its consumption. In case the pain persists even after taking this medicine, do not exceed the recommended dose and inform the doctor.
- Paracetamol 120mg/5ml Oral Suspension - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Acetaminophen [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Paracetamol 120mg/5ml Oral Suspension - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed