Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel
By NEON LABORATORIES LTD
30g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel contains Lidocaine. It is a local anaesthetic medicine, which makes the applied area of the body numb for a short duration of time. It facilitates the insertion of various medical and imaging instruments in the body by acting as a lubricant too. It should be applied in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Uses of Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel
- Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel is used as a local anaesthetic. It is also used to relieve pain during medical procedures involving the insertion of a tube in the urinary tract.
- It is applied on inner surfaces of the mouth, throat or nose to ease the insertion of tubes or other medical equipments.
Contraindications of Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel
- If you are allergic to Lidocaine or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to any other local anesthetic agent (amide-type).
Side effects of Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel
- Burning Sensation
Precautions and Warnings of Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel
Can I use Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel during pregnancy?
Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel is to be applied on topical surfaces and the quantities which might get absorbed from the skin is too little and there are rare chances of absorption. This medicine should be used under medical supervision by a pregnant woman.
Can I use Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel while breastfeeding?
Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel should not be applied to the breast of breastfeeding mothers or elsewhere on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period. Consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Can I drive if I have applied Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel?
You may drive safely after you have applied Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel. It does not affect your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often, then discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience an allergic reaction after the use of this medicine. You are suffering from any serious health issue.read less
- You should discuss your complete medical history and ongoing medications with your doctor before using this medicine.
Mode of Action of Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel
How Does It Work?
Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel contains Lidocaine, which acts on nerves and blocks the conduction of pain sensations for a short duration of time and also acts as a lubricant to allow a minor treatment or (diagnostic) imaging procedure to happen with lesser discomfort.
Directions for Use of Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel
Interactions with other medicines
Since this medicine is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions.
Storage and disposal of Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
- Discard any unused medicine
Dosage of Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel
- As Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, then wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel, then apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel to work?
A: Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel will start making your skin numb after 3 to 5 minutes of application. The duration may vary slightly depending upon the area of the body where it is applied.
Q: Can I use Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel for treating premature ejaculation?
- You may use Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel to help temporarily with the problem of premature ejaculation after consulting your doctor and taking the consent of your partner.
Q: Can I use Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel for treating oral ulcers?
A: Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel will not treat your oral ulcers but will offer temporary relief in pain after application. You may consult your doctor and use some ulcer healing medicines as well for faster recovery.
Q: Can I use Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel for piles?
A: You may use Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel on piles to get some relief in pain temporarily. Consult your doctor to get proper treatment for this.
Other Variants for
Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel
Last Updated on: 29 Dec 2020 | 01:37 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved