Logout Sr 250mg Capsule
Logout Sr 250 MG Description
Logout Sr Capsule is indicated for the treatment and prevention of gout and increased uric acid levels in the body. It can be due to varied reasons such as kidney disorder or certain medications. It
contains allopurinol as an active component. Gout is a condition similar to arthritis where there is sudden pain in the joints accompanied by redness and swelling. These symptoms usually occur due to uric acid deposition in the joints. Allopurinol in Logout Sr Capsules acts by reducing uric acid production in the body. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor at the prescribed dose and duration.
Uses of Logout Sr 250 MG
Contraindications of Logout Sr 250 MG
- If you are allergic to allopurinol or any components of this medicine.
- If you have liver or kidney function problems or heart failure.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Logout Sr 250 MG
- Stomach upset
Precautions and Warnings of Logout Sr 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience a severe allergic reaction of the skin after taking this medicine (Ulcersin mouth, nose, genitals, rashes and conjunctivitis).
- You have a liver or kidney function problem.
- You have high blood pressure or heart problems.
- You have a malignancy due to which your body is producing extra urate crystals.
- You may develop a condition called xanthine deposition after using this medicine. However, this can be reduced by maintaining proper hydration.
- Logout Sr Capsules can dissolve larger uric acid crystals and can cause impaction in the ureter.
- Your TSH hormone levels may go high after using this Capsule.
Mode of Action of Logout Sr 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Logout Sr 250 MG
Interactions of Logout Sr 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines such as Azathioprine and 6-mercaptopurine should not be taken along with Logout Sr Capsules.
- Vidarabine, an antiviral medicine, if taken along with this medicine can lead to toxic side effects and therefore, close monitoring is required.
- Other medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid, when taken along with this medicine can lead to reduced effectiveness.
- You may experience skin rashes and allergies if you take this medicine and antibiotics such as Ampicillin or Amoxicillin.
- Anticancer medicines such as cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, bleomycin, procarbazine and mechlorethamine should be used with caution with Logout Sr Capsule as there can be chances of abnormalities in the blood....
- Anti-hypertensive medicines such as captopril, losartan and telmisartan should be used cautiously especially in patients with renal impairment.
- Phenytoin, warfarin, cyclosporin and theophylline should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Logout Sr 250 MG
- Logout Sr Capsules should be stored at room temperature away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Dispose off this medicine when it is no longer needed or expired.
Dosage of Logout Sr 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long can I take Logout Sr Capsule?
Q: What is the dose of Logout Sr?
Q: What is Gout?
Q: What are the causes of high uric acid levels?
Q: What is the best time to take Logout Sr?
Q: What is the side effects of Logout Sr?
Q: How long should I take Logout Sr?
- Allopurinol 100 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]
- Allopurinol 100 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]