Lioresal 25mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Lioresal 25 MG Description
Lioresal Tablet is a muscle relaxant medicine. It is used to reduce symptoms of muscle spasticity (a condition in which your muscles stiffen or tighten) due to any disease or injury of the brain or s
pinal cord, etc. It contains baclofen as its active ingredient. Take this medicine in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. It should be taken with food. Before starting this medicine, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the known medication and medical history.
- Bacfen 25mg Tablets 10'sBy Icon Lifesciences10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 256.00₹ 243.20₹
- Liofen 25mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 330.00₹ 280.50₹
Uses of Lioresal 25 MG
Contraindications of Lioresal 25 MG
- If you are allergic to baclofen or any other ingredients of the Lioresal Tablet.
- If you had a stomach ulcer.
Side effects of Lioresal 25 MG
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of Lioresal 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have had a stroke in the past.
- You have problems passing urine.
- You have any issues with your mental health.
- You are a pregnant woman or breastfeeding mother.
- You suffer from diabetes, fits or Parkinson’s disease or any other pre-existing medical condition.
- You have any kind of heart, liver or kidney disorder.
- You have high blood pressure and are being treated for it.
- You have a history of any drug abuse or being dependent on it.
- Lioresal Tablet is not recommended for children who weigh less than 33 kgs.
Mode of Action of Lioresal 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lioresal 25 MG
- Lioresal Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lioresal 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Lioresal Tablet may affect the way other medicines work or other medicines may affect how this Tablet works if taken at the same time. You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparations or supplements to avoid any interaction....
- In particular, if you are already taking any other muscle relaxant medicines, anti-hypertensive medicines, medicines for anti-Parkinson's disease, anti-epileptic medicines, etc.
- Other medicines like morphine (used to treat severe pain) must be used with caution, as it may cause a decrease in your blood pressure.
- Concomitant use of medicines like lithium, amitriptyline used to treat mental health may increase the effect of this medicine leading to weak muscle tone.
Storage and disposal of Lioresal 25 MG
- Lioresal Tablet should be stored at room temperature, protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep them out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
- Do not use expired medicines. Discard off the unused medicine appropriately. Do not flush the medicine into the sink.
Dosage of Lioresal 25 MG
- Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, sleepiness, unconsciousness, confusion, hallucination, shortness of breath, shakiness, etc.
- Seek urgent medical help if you experience any symptoms or have consumed an excessive amount of Lioresal Tablets.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Lioresal Tablet a painkiller?
Q: Can Lioresal Tablet make me sleepy?
Q: What is Lioresal Tablet used for?
- Lioresal Tablets 10mg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Lioresal Tablets 10mg - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]