Lincin 500mg Capsules
Lincin 500 MG Description
Lincin Capsule contains lincomycin, an antibiotic used to treat infection of lungs, airways, mouth, soft tissues and skin caused by various organisms. It works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria fu
rther preventing its spread. Lincin Capsule is used when other antibiotics are ineffective. It should not be used to treat viral infections. Take this medicine at the prescribed dose for a prescribed duration at the same time for optimal benefit. Inform your doctor about all the medical conditions and medication you are currently taking. If you experience any other symptoms while on this medication, reach out to your doctor or visit a nearby clinic or hospital.
|You Save||₹1.35 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Serious bacterial infections|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, vaginal infection|
Uses of Lincin 500 MG
Contraindications of Lincin 500 MG
Side effects of Lincin 500 MG
- Vaginal infection
- Inflammed oesophagus
- Rash, itch
- Fever, pain in the joint
- Inflammation of stomach
Precautions and Warnings of Lincin 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You had an allergic reaction.
- You have a history of any medical condition such as liver, kidney, intestine.
- You had or have myasthenia gravis.
- You are on any other medication.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You experience severe diarrhoea.
- Your doctor might ask you to perform kidney and liver tests when on Lincin Capsule.
Mode of Action of Lincin 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lincin 500 MG
Interactions of Lincin 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The effect of medicine used as a neuromuscular blocking agent such as rocuronium, tracrium increases when used along with Lincin Capsule.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Lincin 500 MG
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Lincin 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Lincin when I feel better?
Q: Can the use of Lincin Capsule cause diarrhoea?
- Yes, the use of Lincin Capsule can cause diarrhoea along with the desired effect but not everyone gets them.
- It is an antibiotic which kills both good and bad bacteria when good bacteria present in the intestine gets killed, it can cause diarrhoea. If you are experiencing severe diarrhoea, talk to your doctor about it....