Levolin 1mg Orange Flav Syrup 100ml
By CIPLA LIMITED
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Levolin Syrup is used to treat a respiratory condition like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma characterized by difficulty in breathing, coughing and whistling sound while breathi
ng. Levolin Syrup contains levosalbutamol as an active ingredient. Avoid overdose or stopping the treatment after feeling better. Inform the doctor about the other medicines. Shake the bottle well, before each use. The medicine should not be used in children below 6 years of age....
Uses of Levolin 1mg Orange Flav Syrup 100ml
Used for treating asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It is used in children above 6 years of age.
Contraindications of Levolin 1mg Orange Flav Syrup 100ml
- If you are allergic to levosalbutamol or other ingredients of Levolin Syrup.
- You may vaginal bleeding or bloody discharge during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- If you are taking other medicines like propranolol used to treat high blood pressure.
Side effects of Levolin 1mg Orange Flav Syrup 100ml
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Levolin 1mg Orange Flav Syrup 100ml
Can I take Levolin Syrup during pregnancy?
Levolin Syrup should be used during pregnancy, only if prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be essential.
Can I take Levolin Syrup while breastfeeding?
Levolin Syrup should be used during breastfeeding, only if prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be essential.
Can I drive if I have consumed Levolin Syrup?
Levolin Syrup does not affect your ability to drive or use machinery. If you experience dizziness, avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Levolin 1mg Orange Flav Syrup 100ml?
There is no known interaction of the medicine with alcohol, it is better to consult the doctor if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You may feel medicine is less effective and not able to give relief as the medicine is for short term treatment of airway obstruction.
- Your condition may worsen, when on the medicine.
- You may have muscle pain or weakness, an irregular heartbeat which could be due to low potassium levels.
- You may have a history of heart problems like irregular heartbeat, heart failure and chest pain, diabetes, overactive thyroid.
- You may experience allergic reactions while on treatment like hives, itching, swelling, etc.
- You are on other medications or supplements.
Mode of Action of Levolin 1mg Orange Flav Syrup 100ml
How Does It Work?
Levosalbutamol helps in widening and relaxing the smooth muscles of the airways in certain respiratory conditions like asthma and COPD. Thus, aids in easy breathing.
Directions for Use of Levolin 1mg Orange Flav Syrup 100ml
- Take the medicine as instructed by the doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Levolin 1mg Orange Flav Syrup 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Levolin Syrup works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- The medicine must be discontinued for 6 hours before any planned procedures or surgeries which might involve the use of anaesthetics as it leads to heart problems or bleeding disorders.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, brain-related disorder, heart-related problems, or anti-asthmatic medicines, etc.
- Concomitant use of water pill medicine like furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide may decrease the potassium level in the body that leads to heart rhythm abnormalities. The doctor may advise the monitoringof blood potassium levels....Read more
Storage and disposal of Levolin 1mg Orange Flav Syrup 100ml
- Store at a cool and dry place below 25°C.
- Keep it protected from light and out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Levolin 1mg Orange Flav Syrup 100ml
- Symptoms of overdose include increased heart rate, nervousness, headache, tremor, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, sleeplessness and decreased potassium levels. If you have taken too much of the medicine and you experience symptoms, contact the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....Read more
Missed a Dose
If you missed taking a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Avoid a double dose for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why is Levolin Syrup given?
A: Levolin Syrup is used to treat and provide relief of spasm and constriction of airways in respiratory airway disease characterised by difficulty in breathing, coughing, wheezing sound and tightness of chest in asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Q: Can Levolin Syrup be given in cough?
A: Levolin Syrup is used if it is associated with airway condition such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It should not be used in other condition. Do not self medicate.
Q: Is Levolin Syrup a steroid?
A: No, Levolin Syrup is not a steroid. It is a bronchodilator that relaxes the airways wall muscles, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway diseases like asthma or in cases of chronic bronchitis.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 04 Jun 2021 | 07:49 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved