Levolin 1.25mg Packet Of 5*2.5ml Respules
Levolin 1.25 MG Description
Levolin 1.25 mg respules is used to widen airways to relieve symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It contain levosalbutamol as its main component. It belongs to the br
onchodilator group of medicines used for asthma. This medicine blocks the effect of substances that produces tightening of air tubes in the lungs and relaxes them. Levolin 1.25 mg respules acts very quickly and its effect lasts for a long span. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding, and about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from or suffered before starting this medicine.
Uses of Levolin 1.25 MG
- Levolin 1.25 mg respules is used for the treatment or prevention of symptoms associated with asthma, COPD, chronic bronchitis such as coughing, wheezing, difficulty in breathing and chest tightness.
Contraindications of Levolin 1.25 MG
Side effects of Levolin 1.25 MG
- Increased heart rate
- Fits or feeling a bit shaky, especially hands
- Muscle cramps
- Increased blood flow
Precautions and Warnings of Levolin 1.25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any kind of medical conditions like heart-related disorders or blood disorders.
- You have a thyroid problem.
- You are diabetic.
- You have a low level of potassium in your blood.
- You have an infection in your lungs.
- You should avoid smoking.
Mode of Action of Levolin 1.25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Levolin 1.25 MG
- The medicine is taken by inhalation only, using your rotahaler.
- You should use your Levolin 1.25 mg respules at any time of the day, with or without food, for bronchospasm or asthma attack.
- You should inhale the contents of Levolin 1.25 mg respules, 15 minutes before exercise or exposure to a known allergen.
- You should take your Levolin 1.25 mg respules dosage as long as recommended by your doctor for treatment of bronchospasm.
Interactions of Levolin 1.25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Levolin 1.25 mg respules may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how Levolin 1.25 mg respules works.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, brain-related disorders, heart-related problems or anti-asthmatic medicines, etc.
- Concomitant use of this medicine with water pills like Furosemide, Hydrochlorothiazide may decrease the potassium level in the body which leads to heart rhythm abnormalities. Your doctor may advise the monitoring of blood potassium levels....
Storage and disposal of Levolin 1.25 MG
- Store Levolin 1.25 mg respules below 25°C in a cool, dry place and its original packaging.
- Make sure this medication remains unreachable to children and pets.
- Keep the container tightly closed. Protect it from heat and moisture.
Dosage of Levolin 1.25 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Levolin 1.25 mg respules a steroid?
Q: For how long should you use Levolin respules?
Q: What is COPD?
Q: Can I experience a dry mouth due to Levolin 1.25 respules?
Q: When and how should Levolin medicine be consumed?
Q: What is rotahaler?
- CDSCO - Levosalbutamol [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Easyhaler Salbutamol 200mcg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Levosalbutamol | Indications, Pharmacology, Dosage, Side Effects & other Generic info with Available Brand names in Bangladesh | MedEx [Internet]. Medex.com.bd. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Easyhaler Salbutamol 200mcg - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Levosalbutamol - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Levosalbutamol [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Levolin 50 Mcg Cfc Free Box Of 200 Md Metered Dose Inhaler
- Levolin 0 63 Mg 2 5 Ml Packet Of 5 Respules
- Levolin Rotacaps
- Levolin Plus Bottle Of 100 Ml Syrup
- Levolin 0 31 Mg Packet Of 5 2 5 Ml Respules
- Levolin 1 Mg Orange Flavour Syrup 100 Ml
- Levolin 50 Mcg Synchrobreathe Box Of 120 Md Metered Dose Inhaler
- Levolin 50 Mcg Packet Of 200 Md Autohaler
- Levolin 1 Mg Syrup 100 Ml
- Levolin 1 Mg Tablet