Lama 2.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Lama 2.5 MG Description
Lama Tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine used for the treatment of high blood pressure. It contains amlodipine, an antihypertensive. It is also used for the treatment of angina pectoris (che
st pain due to reduced blood flow to the heart). It works by relaxing the blood vessels and improving the blood flow. Take this medicine in the correct doses and for the exact duration as advised by your doctor. Taking this medicine regularly as prescribed by your doctor along with other lifestyle modifications can help you control your blood pressure better. You should also inform your doctor about your complete medical history before initiating the treatment.
Uses of Lama 2.5 MG
Contraindications of Lama 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to this amlodipine or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have very low blood pressure or heart-related conditions such as stenosis, cardiogenic shock, heart failure after a heart attack.
Side effects of Lama 2.5 MG
- Sleepiness especially at beginning of treatment
- Ankle swelling
- An upset stomach
- Muscle cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Lama 2.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any underlying health condition related to the liver and kidneys.
- You have heart-related conditions or recently had a heart attack or heart failure.
- You are elderly, caution is advised while changing the dose for the elderly.
Mode of Action of Lama 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lama 2.5 MG
- Lama Tablet should be taken with sufficient water with or without food.
- Take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal blood pressure control.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time each day for optimal results.
Interactions of Lama 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lama Tablet works or Lama itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as antibiotics, antifungals, other anti-hypertensive medicines, cholesterol-lowering medicines, medicines for heart conditions and muscle relaxants etc.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are immunosuppressants, anti-HIV medicines etc.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Lama 2.5 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused or expired medicine properly.
Dosage of Lama 2.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Lama Tablet if I start feeling better and my symptoms are gone?
Q: What lifestyle modifications I should make to control my blood pressure?
Q: What are the complications if my high blood pressure is not under control?
Other Products from this Brand
- LAMA AYUSH KWATH POWDER - 100 GM
- LAMA ISOBAEL GRANULES - 200 GM
- LAMA AYUSH KWATH TABLET - 60 TABLETS
- LAMA GILOY GHANBATI (SAMSHAMANI BATI) BOTTLE OF 60 TABLETS
- LAMA KAMOVIT FOR VIGOR IMPROVEMENT - 100 GM
- LAMA APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - 500 ML
- LAMA LAXMI VILAS RAS (NARDIYA) - 10 GM
- LAMA SAFED MUSLI CAPSULES - 30 CAPSULES
- LAMA AMRIT KALP ENRICHED WITH GOLD MAKARDHWAJ & KESHAR - 500 GM
- LAMA LAMATEX PLUS GOLD (SWARNA YUKT) - 20 CAPSULES