Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By SUN PHARMA
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets contains Nicorandil as an active ingredient. It is used to prevent & treat chest pain that is related to the heart. Take this medicine only after consulting the doctor. It should be taken in dose and duration as prescribed. Avoid using this medicine if you are allergic to it or have any heart diseases. This medicine is not recommended in children. You may experience side effects like headaches, nausea, vomiting, redness of the skin, etc. You should contact your doctor immediately if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens....
|You Save||₹44.28 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
Check more medicines with composition as Nicorandil(10.0 Mg)
Uses of Korandil 10 MG
Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets is used for the prevention and long-term treatment of heart-related chest pain.
Contraindications of Korandil 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Nicorandil or any other components of Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you have a low blood pressure
- If you are suffering from any heart problems
- If your doctor has told you that you have a build-up of fluid in your lung
- If you are taking medications like vardenafil, sildenafil, etc. to treat impotency or riociguat to treat a lung disease
Side effects of Korandil 10 MG
- Skin redness
- Fast or irregular heartbeats
- Blurred vision, stomachache, low blood pressure (uncommon)
Precautions and Warnings of Korandil 10 MG
Can I take Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
It would be preferable if you could avoid using this medicine during pregnancy as there is limited information about its safety. Please consult your doctor before using any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
This medicine is not recommended during breastfeeding because it is unknown if it passes into breast milk. Please consult your doctor before using any medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
This medicine may cause dizziness or blurred vision as side effects, thus, you need to be cautious while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
Avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with this medicine as it is unsafe and may lower your blood pressure.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have low blood pressure.
- You are suffering from some heart condition.
- You have problems with your kidney.
- You have a blood enzyme deficiency (glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency).
- You have a low blood potassium level and are on medications for it.
- You notice red, itchy, swollen eyes, experience mouth ulcers, blood in your stools or vomit, etc. after taking Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets.
- Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets is not recommended to be used in children.
Mode of Action of Korandil 10 MG
How Does It Work?
This medicine works by improving the blood and oxygen supply of the heart muscle and reducing its workload, thus increasing the blood flow through the blood vessels of the heart.
Directions for Use of Korandil 10 MG
Take Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets exactly as directed by the physician; swallow it whole with a glass of water or milk. It can be taken with or without food. Do not break, crush, or chew the medicine. It is essential to take it regularly and at a fixed time. Do not exceed the dose more than the recommended amount....
Interactions of Korandil 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You need to mention all the medicines you take including herbal, vitamins & mineral supplements to your doctor before starting Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets.
- This medicine should not be used simultaneously with medicine like sildenafil, vardenafil (used to treat sexual problems in men), riociguat (used in lung and heart diseases) as it may lead to a serious drop in blood pressure....
- This medicine may alter the effects of certain medicines like captopril (used in heart diseases), Amitriptyline (used to treat mental health) when used concomitantly.
- Medicines like dapoxetine (used in men to treat sexual problems), prednisone (used in asthma) should be used with caution along with this medicine.
- This medicine when taken concomitantly along with painkillers like acetylsalicylic acid, naproxen, ibuprofen may increase the risk of complications like bleeding, ulcers in the stomach, and intestines. ...
- You need to be very cautious when taking this medicine along with other medicines that may increase your potassium levels.
Interactions with food items
Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets may be taken with or without food.
Storage and disposal of Korandil 10 MG
Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets should be stored at room temperature protected from moisture and heat. Keep them out of reach and sight of children and pets. Avoid taking this medicine after the expiry date....
Dosage of Korandil 10 MG
Overdose of this medicine may lead to a fall in blood pressure (symptoms include dizziness, nausea, unconsciousness, blurred vision, etc) and fast heart rate. Contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital if you experience any of the symptoms, or think you have taken too much of Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets....
Missed a Dose
In case you’ve missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to take Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
A: Take it with a glass of water, with or without food or as directed by the doctor. Swallow it whole, do not break, cut, or chew the medicine.
Q: Can I take Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets if I am pregnant?
A: You should avoid taking this medicine as there is limited information about its safety for use in pregnant women. Consult your doctor before using any medicine during pregnancy.
Q: What are the side effects of Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
A: You may experience side effects like headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, skin redness, weakness, fast or irregular heartbeats.
Q: Do I have to take Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets with or without food?
A: This medicine should be taken as instructed by the doctor. It can either be taken with or without food.
Q: Can Korandil 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets be used in children?
A: No, it is not recommended for use in children as there is limited information about its safety.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.