Keraglo Eva Tablet 30'S
Keraglo Eva tablet is a nutritional supplement. It is used to support hair growth in women experiencing hair loss. It helps in improving hair texture and quality and may be beneficial in conditions of hair fall.
This tablet contains a combination of vitamins B3, B7, and B9, minerals such as copper, iron, zinc, and selenium, and natural ingredients such as borage oil, grape seed and green tea extract. It also contains nutrients like n-acetylcysteine, choline and myoinositol. These ingredients have a combined effect on promoting hair health.
Keraglo Eva strengthens, hydrates and nourishes the hair and skin of the scalp. This supplement has antioxidant properties and thus protects hair from damage. It also promotes keratin synthesis and blood supply to the scalp and hair follicles by reducing scalp inflammation.
Take Keraglo Eva as prescribed or advised by your doctor or pharmacist. Before initiating the treatment with Keraglo Eva tablet, inform your doctor about all your past medical health conditions as well as your medication history.
|You Save||₹105.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Iron(21.0 Mg) + Copper(1.0 Mg) + Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(10.0 Mg) + Zinc(5.0 Mg) + Myo-Inositol / Inositol(2.5 Mg) + Choline Bitartrate(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(100.0 Mcg) + N Acetylcysteine(50.0 Mg) + Borage Oil(50.0 Mg) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(12.0 Mg) + Grape Seed Extract(10.0 Mg) + Selenium(40.0 Mcg) + Green Tea Extract(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Nutritional hair supplement|
|Therapy||HAIR CARE SUPPLEMENT|
Uses of KERAGLO EVA TABLET 30'S
- Keraglo Eva tablet may help reduce hair loss and reduce hair fall.
- It can also stimulate hair growth and improve hair texture.
Ingredients and Benefits of KERAGLO EVA TABLET 30'S
- Keraglo Eva tablet is a supplement for healthy hair. It contains a combination of vitamin B3, B6, B7, minerals such as copper, iron, zinc, selenium, natural extract of grape seed, green tea, borage oil etc. It also contains choline, n-acetylcysteine and Myo-inositol....
- Niacin or Vitamin B3 helps in the transport of blood and oxygen to the scalp and hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Biotin or Vitamin B7 is involved in fat and protein metabolism and activates hair growth and prevents greasy hair.
- Myo-inositol helps in the healthy functioning of body cells. It promotes healthy hair growth along with other B-complex vitamins.
- Copper is an essential component for the production and strengthening of keratin, an important protein for hair.
- Iron is a key component of Haemoglobin which helps in the transport of oxygen and helps in increasing the growth rate of hair.
- Selenium is a trace element that plays a vital role in the functions of the body and protects from oxidative damage and helps the growth of healthy hair.
- Zinc can stimulate the hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Cysteine is one of the components of the protein keratin. Keratin is the protein that makes up your hair, nails and skin. Thus, cysteine may play a role growth of hair.
- Borage oil contains gamma-linolenic acid. It is an essential fatty acid that may help reduce hair loss and promotes the growth of hair.
- Grape seed and green tea extract are excellent antioxidants. It protects your hair from damage and improves hair texture.
Precautions and Warnings of KERAGLO EVA TABLET 30'S
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical conditions, make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any component of this supplement, you should not take this supplement.
- You are planning to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2 - 3 weeks before the procedure.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of KERAGLO EVA TABLET 30'S
- Take Keraglo Eva tablet as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should not consume this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of KERAGLO EVA TABLET 30'S
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of KERAGLO EVA TABLET 30'S
- Keraglo Eva tablet is a nutritional supplement that is used to support hair growth in women experiencing hair loss.
- Take this tablet as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any existing medical conditions, and make sure to consult your doctor.
- This supplement has antioxidant properties and thus protects hair from damage.
- To see the best results, it's important to take Keraglow Eva tablets consistently as directed. Consistent use over a period of time can help promote healthy hair and nail growth.
- Nutritional supplements like Keraglow Eva are intended to supplement a healthy lifestyle, not replace it. Healthy hair and nail growth can be supported by eating a balanced diet, staying hydrated, getting enough sleep, and reducing stress....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Keraglo Eva tablets be used for grey hair?
Q: How many tablets of Keraglo Eva tablet should I take?
Q: Can I use Keraglo Eva during my pregnancy?
Q: What are some natural foods that can stimulate hair growth?
Q: Can I take Keraglo Eva tablet daily?
Q: Does the Keraglo Eva tablet contain minoxidil?
Q: When should I take Keraglo Eva?
Q: Does Keraglo Eva have side effects?
Q: Is Keraglo Eva tablet effective for hair thinning?
Q: How do you take Keraglo Eva?
Q: What are the ingredients present in Keraglo eva tablet?
Q: Is Keraglo Eva tablet a multivitamin?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Copper [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Selenium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Biotin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- The Health Benefits of Inositol [Internet]. Verywell Health. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Vitamins and minerals - B vitamins and folic acid [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Grape seed extract [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]
- Cysteine - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center [Internet]. Urmc.rochester.edu. 2022 [cited 20 April 2022]