Ivermectol 6mg Tablet
Ivermectol 6 MG Description
Ivermectol 6 mg tablet is an anti-worm medicine. It contains Ivermectin as its active ingredient. It is used in the treatment of worm infections in your intestines. Do not take this medicine if you a
re allergic to it, are suffering from any heart, liver or kidney diseases. Ivermectol 6 mg tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should be taken before food. Before using Ivermectol 6 mg tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|₹5.88 (14% on MRP)
- Jetta 6mg Strip Of 2 TabletsBy Kivi Labs Limited2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.50₹ 17.6351.15% CHEAPER₹ 8.82/Tablet
Uses of Ivermectol 6 MG
Contraindications of Ivermectol 6 MG
Side effects of Ivermectol 6 MG
- Stomach discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash or itching
Precautions and Warnings of Ivermectol 6 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Ivermectol 6 mg tablet.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- You experience headache, dizziness, vertigo, blurred vision, fits
- While on treatment your doctor may ask you to perform a routine examination of the stool to check if the infection is getting cleared.
Mode of Action of Ivermectol 6 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ivermectol 6 MG
Interactions of Ivermectol 6 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ivermectol 6 mg tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Ivermectol 6 mg tablet should be with caution used along with blood thinners like warfarin.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Ivermectol 6 MG
- Store Ivermectol 6 mg tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.