Isolazine Strip Of 10 Tablets
Isolazine Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Isolazine tablet is a medicine used for the treatment of heart failure. It is usually used as an adjunct to standard therapy in patients to improve survival, prolong time to hospitalisation for heart
failure and to improve patients reported functional status. Isolazine tablet is a combination medicine, it contains two active ingredients namely isosorbide dinitrate and hydralazine. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using the Isolazine tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Nitrohart Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 82.50₹ 70.1255% CHEAPER₹ 7.01/Tablet
- Isorus Tablet 15'sBy Ajanta Pharma Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 168.00₹ 142.8039% CHEAPER₹ 9.52/Tablet
- Apresol Plus Tablets 10'sBy Origin Healthcare10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 92.33₹ 78.4850% CHEAPER₹ 7.85/Tablet
Uses of Isolazine Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Isolazine Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to isosorbide dinitrate, hydralazine, any other ingredients of Isolazine tablet or similar medicines.
- Isolazine should not be used for patients taking medicines containing avanafil, sildenafil, tadalafil or vardenafil ( used for male sexual function problems). Concomitant use can cause low blood pressure, fainting or can reduce the ability of the heart to pump effectively....
- This medicine should not be used by patients taking a medicine called Riociguat, used to treat high blood pressure in the lungs (pulmonary hypertension).
Side effects of Isolazine Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Low blood pressure
- Sinus infection
- Visual impairment
Precautions and Warnings of Isolazine Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You experience fainting, headache, feeling sick, dizziness (symptomatic hypotension).
- You have systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disorder)
- You have heart-related conditions
- You are experiencing abnormal sensation on the skin including numbness and tingling.
Mode of Action of Isolazine Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Isolazine Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Isolazine Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Isolazine tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for erectile dysfunction or for the treatment of male sexual problems (avanafil, sildenafil, tadalafil, or vardenafil) and Riociguat used to treat high blood pressure in the lungs (pulmonary hypertension). If you are not sure about these medicines ask your doctor....
Storage and disposal of Isolazine Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dosage of Isolazine Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Isolazine used for?
Q: How does the Isolazine tablet produce its action?
Q: Does Isolazine cause headaches?
Q: What is the composition of Isolazine?
Q: Does Isolazine lower BP?
Q: What is the action of Isolazine tab?
Q: What are the side effects of Isolazine tab?
Q: What is the dose of Isolazine tab?
- CDSCO - Isosorbide+Hydralazine [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- BiDil (isosorbide dinitrate and hydralazine hydrochloride) tablet, for oral use, USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Hydralazine 25 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Hydralazine 25 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Hydralazine [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Isosorbide: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Isosorbide [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Isordil Titradose (isosorbide dinitrate) Tablets
- Isosorbide Dinitrate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Hydralazine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]