Ibugesic Plus Tablet
Ibugesic Plus Tablet Description
Ibugesic Plus tablet is a pain-relieving medicine that is used to relieve pain and reduce fever. Ibugesic Plus tablet is used in the treatment of minor aches and pain such as headache, dental pain, m
uscle and joint pain and pain due to injury. Ibugesic Plus Tablet is a combination medicine containing ibuprofen and paracetamol as its active ingredient. It should be taken as instructed by the doctor, try to keep a minimum gap of 6 hours between two doses and do not consume more than 3 tablets in a day. Ibugesic Plus tablets should not be used in children below 12 years of age. Reach out to your doctor if your symptoms persist (if the pain lasts for more than 10 days; if there is redness or fever that lasts for more than 3 days).
|You Save||₹2.33 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ibuprofen(400.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and fever|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, stomach pain, vomiting, bloating, dizziness|
- Fenceta Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 24.50₹ 24.50₹
- Combiflam Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Sanofi20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 46.05₹ 39.14₹
- Flexon Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 28.75₹ 24.44₹
- Ibugesic Plus Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Cipla Limited20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.25₹ 25.71₹
Uses of Ibugesic Plus Tablet
Contraindications of Ibugesic Plus Tablet
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, paracetamol or any ingredients of the Ibugesic Plus tablet.
- If you are already taking other medicines containing paracetamol or ibuprofen.
- If you have a history of an allergic reaction due to the use of painkillers like aspirin, etc.
- If you have ulcers or bleeding in the stomach, intestine or any part of your gut.
- If you any blood clotting disorder or problems related to the blood supply to the brain.
- If you are experiencing a fluid loss (due to vomiting, diarrhoea, or not drinking enough fluids).
- If your kidneys are not working properly or you have liver function problems.
- If you are more than 6 months pregnant or you are in your last trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Ibugesic Plus Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Ibugesic Plus Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are an elderly person as there is a risk of getting the side effects.
- You have a history of or suffering from lung disorders such as asthma & nasal allergy.
- You have high blood pressure, any heart condition, kidney or liver diseases.
- You may develop ulcers or experience stomach bleeding after taking Ibugesic Plus.
- You experience a burning sensation in the abdomen too often.
- You are suffering from an immune disorder, where your immune system acts against the body tissues.
- You have a hereditary disorder like glucose-6-phosphate-dehydrogenase deficiency or porphyria (blood disorders).
- You consume alcohol too often or you recently had major surgery.
- You are taking fertility treatment or trying to conceive, you should not take this medicine.
- Ibugesic Plus tablet is not meant to be used in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Ibugesic Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Ibugesic Plus Tablet acts by the combined action of ibuprofen and paracetamol. Both of these medicines have analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions.
- It works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for swelling and pain. It also controls fever and promotes cartilage matrix synthesis. Hence, it is useful for musculoskeletal pain and sports injuries....
Directions for Use of Ibugesic Plus Tablet
Interactions of Ibugesic Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Other medicines containing paracetamol should not be consumed while taking Ibugesic Plus, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- Some medicines can affect the way Ibugesic Plus works, or Ibugesic Plus itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking medicines to thin the blood like warfarin and coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin and ciprofloxacin.
Storage and disposal of Ibugesic Plus Tablet
- Store this medicine below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.