Hyzet 6 MG Description
Hyzet Oral Drop help treat allergic reactions. It contains hydroxyzine that belongs to the group of medicines called antihistamines. Hyzet is specially designed for use for children and should be use
d under adult’s supervision. It should be given to the child as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration.
Uses of Hyzet 6 MG
Contraindications of Hyzet 6 MG
- If your child is allergic to hydroxyzine or cetirizine or any other ingredients of Hyzet Oral Drop.
- If your child is allergic to other piperazine derivatives, aminophylline or ethylenediamine.
- If your child has heart problems or a low heart rate.
- If your child has decreased potassium or magnesium levels in the body.
- If your child has any family history of heart disease.
Side effects of Hyzet 6 MG
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth
- Blurring of vision
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Hyzet 6 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your child has an underlying medical condition such as heart problem, fits, myasthenia gravis (weakness of muscle), digestive problem or stomach problem, hypertension, etc.
- You have difficulty passing urine, e.g. due to an enlarged prostate.
- Your child has glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- You experience symptoms such as palpitations, breathlessness and loss of consciousness after taking Hyzet Oral Drop.
Mode of Action of Hyzet 6 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Hyzet 6 MG
- Take Hyzet Oral Drop as directed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands well.
- Shake well before use.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
Interactions of Hyzet 6 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Hyzet Oral Drops works or Hyzet Oral Drops itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are giving medicines to treat heart conditions, high blood pressure, allergy, malaria, cancer, bacterial or fungal infections, etc.
Storage and disposal of Hyzet 6 MG
Dosage of Hyzet 6 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Hyzet Oral Drop be used in children?
Q: Does Hyzet Oral Drop cause sleepiness?
Q: Is Hyzet bad for a baby?
Q: How long can a child take Hyzet?
- [Internet] Hydroxyzine (Oral Route) Side Effects - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- [Internet] Alliance Label: Atarax® 10mg and 25mg Film-coated tablets [cited 10 June 2021]
- Hydroxyzine [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Hydroxyzine: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Drugbank.ca. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]