Hifenac D Tablet
Hifenac D Tablet Description
Hifenac D tablet is used to treat pain associated with arthritis, spondylitis and post-surgery along with swelling. It contains a combination of three medicines namely aceclofenac, paracetamol and se
rratiopeptidase as its active ingredients. This medicine has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. It works by inhibiting the release of the chemical substances responsible for causing pain. Hifenac D tablets should not be used by pregnant women during their third trimester and breastfeeding women. It is advised to take this medicine as advised by your doctor to gain optimal benefits. You should take the Hifenac D with or after meals to avoid stomach upset.
|You Save||₹17.40 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, indigestion|
- Movexx Sp TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.60₹ 73.9225% CHEAPER₹ 7.39/Tablet
- Acemiz S TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.44₹ 80.8118% CHEAPER₹ 8.08/Tablet
- Aldigesic Sp TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.00₹ 10.2/Tablet
- Aldigesic Sp Forte TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 87.5011% CHEAPER₹ 8.75/Tablet
- Zerodol Sp TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.30₹ 100.55₹ 10.06/Tablet
- Signoflam TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 122.30₹ 103.95₹ 10.4/Tablet
- Vetory Sp TabletBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.50₹ 51.4247% CHEAPER₹ 5.14/Tablet
- Dolokind Aa Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 80.7518% CHEAPER₹ 8.08/Tablet
- Acenac Sp TabletBy Medley Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 101.00₹ 85.8512% CHEAPER₹ 8.58/Tablet
- Hifenac Sp Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.00₹ 98.60₹ 9.86/Tablet
Uses of Hifenac D Tablet
Contraindications of Hifenac D Tablet
- If you have an allergy to paracetamol, aceclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Hifenac D tablet.
- If you had an allergic reaction such as asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like ibuprofen and aspirin.
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you are suffering from any heart diseases like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant (especially after the 3rd month of pregnancy).
Side effects of Hifenac D Tablet
- Stomach ulcers
- Mouth ulcers
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Hifenac D Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You have known medical conditions like asthma, heart problems, high blood pressure, stomach ulcers, autoimmune disorder, etc.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, then this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure.
- You are an alcoholic and concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Hifenac D Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Aceclofenac and paracetamol act by interfering with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain.
- Serratiopeptidase acts by repairing the tissues. Thus, decreasing the swelling around the infected area.
Directions for Use of Hifenac D Tablet
Interactions of Hifenac D Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Hifenac D or Hifenac D itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, which includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorders....
- In particular, if you are on ceratin medications like anti-gout medicines, water pills, medicines for brain and heart-related diseases, anti-epileptic medicines, antibiotics like levofloxacin, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, anti-hypertensive medicines, etc....
- Do not take any other medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when Hifenac D is taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like warfarin and coumarin during the treatment.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Hifenac D Tablet
- Store Hifenac D tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Hifenac D Tablet
Missed a Dose
- VOLTANEC SP Tablets (Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase) [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- CDSCO - Acelofenac-Paracetamol-Serratiopeptidase [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- LactMed - Acelofenac-Paracetamol-Serratiopeptidase [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- CLANZA CR- aceclofenac tablet, film coated [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]