Hifenac D Tablet
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
10 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Hifenac D tablet is used to treat pain associated with arthritis, spondylitis and post-surgery along with swelling. It contains a combination of three medicines namely aceclofenac, paracetamol and ser
ratiopeptidase as its active ingredients. It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. It works by inhibiting the release of the chemical substances responsible for causing pain. Hifenac D tablets should not be used by pregnant women during their third trimester and breastfeeding women. It is advised to take this medicine as advised by your doctor to gain optimal benefits....
Uses of Hifenac D Tablet
Hifenac D tablet is used to provide relief from the pain associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis and post surgeries.
Contraindications of Hifenac D Tablet
- If you have an allergy to paracetamol, aceclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Hifenac D tablet.
- If you had an allergic reaction such as asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like ibuprofen and aspirin.
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you are suffering from any heart diseases like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant (especially after the 3rd month of pregnancy).
Side effects of Hifenac D Tablet
- Stomach ulcers
- Mouth ulcers
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Hifenac D Tablet
Can I take the Hifenac D tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Hifenac D tablets during pregnancy as it can cause defects in the unborn baby's heart, increase the risk of bleeding or even delay labour. Thus, this medicine should not be taken by pregnant women.
Can I take the Hifenac D tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not advised to take a Hifenac D tablet while breastfeeding as there is limited safety data available. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Hifenac D tablet?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Hifenac D tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with the Hifenac D tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Hifenac D tablet as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You have known medical conditions like asthma, heart problems, high blood pressure, stomach ulcers, autoimmune disorder, etc.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, then this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure.
- You are an alcoholic and concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Hifenac D Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Aceclofenac and paracetamol act by interfering with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain.
- Serratiopeptidase acts by repairing the tissues. Thus, decreasing the swelling around the infected area.
Directions for Use of Hifenac D Tablet
Hifenac D tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food. Take it as recommended by your doctor to gain optimal benefits.
Interactions of Hifenac D Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Hifenac D Tablet or Hifenac D Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorders....Read more
- In particular, if you are on ceratin medications like anti-gout medicines, water pills, medicines for brain and heart-related diseases, anti-epileptic medicines, antibiotics like levofloxacin, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, anti-hypertensive medicines, etc....Read more
- Do not take any other medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like warfarin and coumarin during the treatment.
Interactions with food items
Take Hifenac D tablet with food to prevent an upset stomach.
Storage and disposal of Hifenac D Tablet
- Store Hifenac D tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Hifenac D Tablet
Excess of Hifenac D tablet can cause a headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Hifenac D tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do n
ot take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
- VOLTANEC SP Tablets (Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase) [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2021 [cited 16 August 2021]
- CDSCO - Acelofenac-Paracetamol-Serratiopeptidase [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 16 August 2021]
- LactMed - Acelofenac-Paracetamol-Serratiopeptidase [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 16 August 2021]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 16 August 2021]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 16 August 2021]
- CLANZA CR- aceclofenac tablet, film coated [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 16 August 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹15.9 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, indigestion|
Last Updated on: 18 Aug 2021 | 11:32 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
KBC Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot! Win Rs.1,00,000.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved