Hepamerz Strip Of 10 Tablets
Hepamerz tablet contains a combination of two amino acids - L-Ornithine and L-Aspartate and a digestive enzyme - pancreatin, as active ingredients. It enhances the detoxification process of ammonia i
n the body. This medicine is useful in treating indigestion and conditions associated with liver damage and improving the symptoms due to damaged liver. Tab Hepamerz is to be taken after having your meals and in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine, even if you start feeling better. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines, supplements and herbs your take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹36.45 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||L-Ornithine L-Aspartate(150.0 Mg) + Pancreatin(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Indigestion and various related liver disorders|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain|
Uses of HEPAMERZ STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Contraindications of HEPAMERZ STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- If you are allergic to L-ornithine, L-aspartate or pancreatin or any other ingredients of the Hepamerz tablet.
- If you are suffering from any kidney problems.
- If you have a condition called cystic fibrosis.
Side effects of HEPAMERZ STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Stomach Pain
Precautions and Warnings of HEPAMERZ STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You have diabetes or gout
- You have a rare hereditary problem of fructose intolerance.
- You have had an allergic reaction to pork protein.
- You may experience nausea and vomiting. Tell your doctor if you feel it while using this medicine. Your doctor may adjust the dose and rate of administration of this medicine.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your urea levels in the blood and urine.
- Hepamerz tablet is not recommended for use in children as the safety data to use this medicine in children is not available.
Directions for Use of HEPAMERZ STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Take Hepamerz as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or after your meal. Do not cut, break or chew this medicine.
- You should take this medicine regularly and without fail as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of HEPAMERZ STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Quick Tips of HEPAMERZ STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Hepamerz tablet is used to treat indigestion and various types of liver problems by protecting it from harmful chemicals and thus improving liver functions.
- Take this medicine exactly as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Hepamerz may interact with other medications, so it's important to tell your doctor about all the drugs you are taking.
- You may experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhoea.
- If you experience any severe side effects or allergic reactions, stop taking Hepamerz and contact your doctor immediately.
- Before starting the Hepamerz tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor, even if you start feeling better.
Dosage of HEPAMERZ STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of HEPAMERZ STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
How Does It Work?
Interactions of HEPAMERZ STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Interactions with other medicines
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does the Hepamerz tablet work?
Q: Who should not take this Hepa-Merz tablet?
Q: I have diabetes mellitus, do I need to take a Hepamerz tablet?
Q: Can we use Hepamerz tablets in children?
Q: Is Hepamerz tablet habit-forming?
Q: Will I feel sleepy after taking Hepamerz tablet?
Q: Can the Hepamerz tablet be used for fatty liver?
Q: Does Hepamerz cause nausea and vomiting?
Q: What is the composition of Hepamerz?
Q: When should I take Hepamerz tablet?
Q: What is Hepamerz used for?
Q: What is the mechanism of action of Hepamerz?
Q: Can I take Hepamerz for renal failure?
Q: Why is Hepamerz given?
Q: Can we take Hepamerz empty stomach?
- Hepa-Merz granules [Internet]. Hepa-merz.com. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Hepagurd granules [Internet]. Beximcopharma.com. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Pancrease HL Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Pancrease HL Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]