Halskyn Oint 30gm
By WIN-MEDICARE PVT LTD
30g Ointment in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Halskyn 0.05 % Description
Halskyn Ointment contains halobetasol (also called ulobetasol), which belongs to a group of medicines called steroids. It is used to reduce itchiness, redness, swelling and irritation in certain skin
conditions like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
|You Save||₹22.95 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Halobetasol / Ulobetasol(0.05 %)|
|Uses||Eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis|
|Side effects||Application site reactions|
Check more medicines with composition as Halobetasol / Ulobetasol(0.05 %)
2 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Halskyn Oint 30gm
- Halovate 0.05% Oint 30gmBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals30g Ointment in TubeMRP 258.00₹ 219.30₹ 7.31/Gram
- Halox 0.05% Ointment 30gmBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)30g Ointment in TubeMRP 260.00₹ 221.00₹ 7.37/Gram
Uses of Halskyn 0.05 %
For the treatment of skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis.
Contraindications of Halskyn 0.05 %
If you are allergic to halobetasol or any other ingredients of Halskyn Ointment.
Side effects of Halskyn 0.05 %
Application site reactions such as burning sensation, itching, irritation or pain.
Precautions and Warnings of Halskyn 0.05 %
Can I apply Halskyn Ointment during pregnancy?
Consult your doctor before using Halskyn Ointment during pregnancy.
Can I apply Halskyn Ointment while breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor before using Halskyn Ointment while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have applied Halskyn Ointment?
It is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol after applying Halskyn Ointment?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Halskyn Ointment, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop an infection or allergy after using Halskyn Ointment.
- You have problems with your liver
- You have diabetes
- You had cataracts or have glaucoma
- You are suffering from a condition - Cushing's syndrome
- Halskyn Ointment should not be used to treat any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Halskyn 0.05 %
How Does It Work?
Halobetasol is a steroid, which works by blocking the production of certain chemical substances in the body which cause itching, redness & swelling.
Directions for Use of Halskyn 0.05 %
- Halskyn Ointment is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the application area.
- Wash your hands before and after using this Ointment unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, eyelids. In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Halskyn 0.05 %
Interactions with other medicines
Since Halskyn Ointment is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating health conditions. Especially if you are using other steroid or topical medicines....
Storage and disposal of Halskyn 0.05 %
- Store Halskyn Ointment in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Halskyn 0.05 %
As Halskyn Ointment is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed to apply Halskyn Ointment, apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Halskyn Ointment?
A: Halskyn Ointment is used to treat skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
Q: What is the composition of Halskyn Ointment?
A: Halskyn Ointment contains a steroid - halobetasol (also called ulobetasol).
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed