Grilinctus Bm Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
Grilinctus-BM syrup is used to treat and manage wet cough due to asthma and infection of the airways, lungs, and throat such as bronchitis. It is also used to relieve associated symptoms like chest t
ightness, spasms, mucous build-up, wheezing, and difficulty in expelling out the cough. This medicine provides symptomatic relief to the symptoms like runny nose, sneezing, itching, and watery eyes. Grinlintus-BM thins out the mucous and makes it easier for you to breathe easily. It contains a combination of bromhexine and terbutaline as active substances. Grilinctus-BM syrup works by thinning, liquefying, and loosening the mucus and making expulsion easy. It also relaxes the airways and makes breathing easier. Take this syrup exactly as recommended by your doctor. Shake well before use. Use a measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity. Do not take more than the prescribed dose. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of its components. Before starting Grilinctus-BM syrup, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding and about your complete medical history. Also, inform the doctor about all other medicines and supplements you take.
Uses of GRILINCTUS BM BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
Contraindications of GRILINCTUS BM BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
- If you are allergic to terbutaline, bromhexine or any other ingredients of this syrup.
- If you have high blood pressure or any other heart problems like heart failure.
- If you have an overactive thyroid or thyroid-related disorder.
- If you have a liver or kidney function problem.
- If you have a history of or have an active ulcer.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you recently had surgery or going to undergo surgery.
- If you have diabetes or you experience seizures and tremors.
Side effects of GRILINCTUS BM BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
Precautions and Warnings of GRILINCTUS BM BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Grilinctus-BM syrup.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You have heart problems or high blood pressure.
- You had or have stomach ulcers.
- You have fits, diabetes, glaucoma or thyroid problems.
- You have a rare hereditary problem of fructose intolerance.
- Grilinctus-BM syrup may have a mild laxative effect (medicines that loosen stools and increase bowel movements).
- This medicine should not be used in children.
Directions for Use of GRILINCTUS BM BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
- Take Grilinctus-BM syrup exactly as directed by your doctor.
- This syrup can be taken with or without food. Shake it well before use.
- Carefully measure the dose using a special measuring cup or spoon.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of GRILINCTUS BM BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
- Store Grilinctus-BM syrup below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Quick Tips of GRILINCTUS BM BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
- Grilinctus-BM syrup is used to treat and manage wet cough due to asthma and infection of the airways, lungs, and throat such as bronchitis.
- It is also used to relieve associated symptoms like chest tightness, spasm, mucous buildup and difficulty in expelling out the cough.
- Before starting Grilinctus-BM syrup, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding and about your complete medical history.
- It can make you dizzy and sleepy. Do not drive or engage in any activity that requires mental focus until you have determined how it affects you.
- Take Grilinctus-BM syrup exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not consume more than the prescribed dose by your doctor.
Dosage of GRILINCTUS BM BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of GRILINCTUS BM BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
How Does It Work?
- Terbutaline is a bronchodilator that acts by relaxing the muscle tension or blockade of the windpipe by blocking the effect of certain chemicals in the body. Thus breathing becomes easier for the patient....
- Bromhexine helps in thinning of the mucous by increasing the production of mucous in the respiratory tract and makes the phlegm thinner and less sticky. Therefore, it makes the expulsion of cough easier....
Interactions of GRILINCTUS BM BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
Interactions with other medicines
- Grilinctus-BM syrup may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Grilinctus-BM syrup along with Theophylline used to treat asthma and Propranolol, Atenolol and other similar medicines of this class used to treat high blood pressure are not advised....
- Medicines used for the treatment of psychiatric disorders and other medicines used for brain disorders such as Desipramine, Selegiline, Amitriptyline, etc should be used cautiously.
- This syrup should be used with caution in corticosteroids like Prednisone (used to treat inflammation), Acetazolamide (used to prevent altitude sickness), water pills such as Furosemide and Hydrochlorothiazide (used to treat high blood pressure)....
- Medicines to treat an eye condition called glaucoma including eye drops and medicines to treat asthma or other respiratory disorders may interact with the action of this syrup.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Grilinctus-BM syrup be given to babies?
Q: Can Grilinctus-BM syrup be used by diabetics?
Q: Does Grilinctus-BM increase heart rate?
Q: Can Grilinctus-BM syrup cause tremors?
Q: I am getting a cough for a few days. Can I use Grilinctus-BM syrup?
Q: What is the difference between Grilinctus-L oral suspension and Grilinctus-BM syrup?
Q: How to take Grilinctus-BM syrup?
Q: Is Grilinctus-BM syrup effective?
Q: Are there any side effects of Grilinctus-BM syrup?
Q: Can Grilinctus be taken empty stomach?
Q: What is the composition of Grilinctus Bm syrup?
Q: Is Grilinctus-BM good for dry cough?
Q: Can Grilinctus bm is used to treat runny nose?
- Bisolvon Oral Solution [Internet]. Hpra.ie. SmPC. 2022 [cited 10 August 2022]
- TERBUTALINE SYRUP [Internet]. Quest3plus.bpfk.gov.my. 2022 [cited 10 August 2022]
- Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. | Making healthcare work for you [Internet]. Francoindian.com. 2022 [cited 10 August 2022]
- Drugs H. Terbutaline: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 10 August 2022]