Gracof Plus Syrup 100ml
By GRAF LABORATORIES PVT LTD
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Gracof Plus Syrup 100ml Description
Gracof Plus Syrup is a medicine that is used to make breathing easier. It is used for relieving symptoms of asthma and conditions of blockage or obstruction of airways and lungs (COPD). Gracof Plus h
elps in relieving the symptoms such as bronchospasm (tightening of the muscles that line the airways or the bronchi in the lungs), coughing, constriction, wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Gracof Plus Syrup contains salbutamol as an active ingredient, which belongs to a class of medicines called a bronchodilator.
|You Save||₹10.73 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)|
|Side effects||Headache, palpitations, muscle cramps, itching, rashes, redness|
Check more medicines with composition as Salbutamol
Uses of Gracof Plus Syrup 100ml
Gracof Plus Syrup is used for relieving the symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Contraindications of Gracof Plus Syrup 100ml
- If you are allergic to salbutamol or any other ingredients of Gracof Plus Syrup.
- If you have a history of vaginal bleeding or bloody discharge during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- If you are taking certain blood pressure-lowering medicine such as propranolol.
Side effects of Gracof Plus Syrup 100ml
- Feeling shaky
- Rapid heartbeats
- Muscle cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Gracof Plus Syrup 100ml
Can I take Gracof Plus Syrup during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the safety of Gracof Plus Syrup in pregnancy. It should be used in pregnancy only on the advice of your doctor.
Can I take Gracof Plus Syrup while breastfeeding?
Gracof Plus Syrup is secreted in breastmilk. Its use in breastfeeding mothers requires careful consideration.
Can I drive if I have consumed Gracof Plus Syrup?
It is not known if Gracof Plus Syrup affects the driving abilities of an individual. If you feel dizzy or sleepy, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol after taking this Gracof Plus Syrup?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Gracof Plus Syrup. Taking alcohol while on treatment with this medicine may increase the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
You experience rapid breathing, feel sick, stomach pain after taking this Syrup. You experience allergic reactions such as hives, itching, swelling after taking this Syrup. You have muscle pain or weakness, an irregular heartbeat that could be due to low potassium levels. You have an overactive thyroid gland or any thyroid-related disorder along with asthma. You have diabetes, because your blood sugar level may rise, and continuous monitoring is required. You have a history of any heart problems like irregular heartbeat, heart failure, chest pain. You feel that Gracof Plus Syrup is less effective and not able to give you relief. You may experience chest pain or breathing problem during the treatment....
Mode of Action of Gracof Plus Syrup 100ml
How Does It Work?
Gracof Plus Syrup contains salbutamol, which acts by relaxing the smooth muscles of airways by acting on specific receptors. Thus, provides relief from the symptoms of airway obstruction such as breathlessness, cough, spasm and wheezing....
Directions for Use of Gracof Plus Syrup 100ml
- Take Gracof Plus Syrup as instructed by your doctor, preferably after meals.
- You should not consume this Syrup directly from the bottle.
- Use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity.
- Shake well before use and read the instructions on the bottle before use.
Interactions of Gracof Plus Syrup 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure such as water pills, guanethidine and reserpine, medicines used for mood disorders such as methyldopa and tranylcypromine if taken along can affect the activity of Gracof Plus Syrup....
- Taking high doses of certain medicines such as Theophylline (used for the treatment of asthma ) and steroids if taken along with Gracof Plus Syrup can cause a low level of potassium in the blood.
- Gracof Plus Syrup should be discontinued for 6 hours before any planned dental procedures or surgeries which might involve the use of inhalational anaesthetics as it can lead to heart problems or bleeding disorders....
- You may experience a rise in blood sugar level if taken along with antidiabetic medicines. Your doctor may need to adjust the dose of your antidiabetic medicine.
- There is a risk of getting heart rhythms problems if taken along with medicines like Digoxin which is used to treat heart conditions, water pills, Theophylline used to treat breathing problems and steroids....
Storage and disposal of Gracof Plus Syrup 100ml
- Keep Gracof Plus Syrup out of the reach of children.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place and the original container.
- Do not throw away the medicine through wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Gracof Plus Syrup 100ml
Symptoms of overdose of Gracof Plus Syrup include nausea, vomiting and hyperglycaemia, especially in children. Other symptoms include chest pain or heavy feeling, rapid or uneven heart rate, nervousness, headache, fainting, tremor, dry mouth, nausea, sweating, dizziness and seizures. If you think you have taken too much of this Syrup, inform your doctor or reach out to your nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed taking Gracof Plus Syrup, take it as early as you remember. However, you should skip the missed dose if it is time for the next dose. Do not take an extra dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give Gracof Plus Syrup with Paracetamol?
A: You can take Gracof Plus Syrup with Paracetamol as there is no direct interaction between these two medicines. However, you should consult with your doctor before taking these two medicines together.
Q: Is Gracof Plus Syrup good for cough?
A: Gracof Plus contains salbutamol which is a bronchodilator it dilates the airways and makes breathing easier. It may not be useful in reducing cough.
- Salbutamol Syrup 2mg/5ml - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Salbutamol [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Salbutamol Syrup 2mg/5ml - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Albuterol: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Salbutamol [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Salbutamol - Medicine - NHS [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed