Glemont F Tablet
Glemont F Tablet Description
Glemont F Tablet is a combination of two medicines - Montelukast and Fexofenadine which is an anti-allergic medicine. It is used to relieve symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as runny & stuffy nose,
neezing, itching, watery eyes, blockage in airways and other allergic symptoms. It works by blocking the production of chemicals responsible for producing symptoms of allergy. You need to follow all the instructions of your doctor while taking this medicine. Dizziness, cough, headache, nausea, stomach pain are some of the common side effects of this medicine. These side effects normally go away with time but if you feel your condition deteriorates, you should consult your doctor or visit the hospital. Before starting this medicine, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer.
|You Save||₹30.30 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Montelukast(10.0 Mg) + Fexofenadine(120.0 Mg)|
Uses of Glemont F Tablet
Contraindications of Glemont F Tablet
Side effects of Glemont F Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Throat infection
Precautions and Warnings of Glemont F Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver function problem or you have acute asthma.
- You are experiencing rapid heartbeats, palpitations and excessive sweating.
- You have any blood disorder, abnormal blood count and swelling of blood vessels.
- You have any heart-related disorder, joint disorder or muscle weakness.
- You are suffering from any brain-related problems like aggression, anxiety, abnormal dreams, lack of sleep, irritation, restlessness or suicidal thoughts.
- You have a known allergy to aspirin or other painkillers or you are above 65 years of age.
Mode of Action of Glemont F Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Montelukast works by blocking the action of allergic mediators leukotrienes by binding to leukotriene receptors and helps in relieving the symptoms of allergy.
- Fexofenadine works by blocking the action of the natural substance histamine which is produced by the body during allergic reactions.
Directions for Use of Glemont F Tablet
Interactions of Glemont F Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Glemont F Tablet along with antibiotics such as erythromycin, antifungal medicines such as Ketoconazole can increase the blood levels of this medicine.
- There should be a gap of at least 2 hours between the administration of Glemont F Tablet and antacids containing aluminium and magnesium.
- Medicines that act on the brain to produce calmness if taken along with this tablet may reduce the alertness and impair the performance.
- Other medicines such as Rifampicin, Phenobarbital, Gemfibrozil and Phenytoin should be used cautiously.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Glemont F Tablet
Dosage of Glemont F Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Glemont F Tablet prescribed for?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking this medicine?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history. Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- This medicine may interact with other medicines. Hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....