Gb Max Tablets 10`S
Gb Max 40 MG Description
Gb Max Tablet is a herbal medicine used to improve the age-related decrease in mental abilities and quality of life in adults with dementia. Dementia causes memory loss, mood and behaviour changes, d
ifficulty in speaking, problem-solving, and decision-making. It contains Ginkgo biloba as the active substance that works by protecting the brain cells from damage. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as recommended by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Gb Max Tablet is only recommended for use in adults above 18 years of age.
- Ginkocer 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 233.40₹ 198.39₹ 19.84/Tablet
- Ginkoba 40mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 181.00₹ 153.85₹ 15.39/Tablet
Uses of Gb Max 40 MG
- Gb Max Tablet is used for the improvement of age-related worsening of mental abilities like the ability to think, remember, communicate, solve problems, plan and organize in adults with dementia.
- It is also used to improve the quality of life in adults with dementia.
Contraindications of Gb Max 40 MG
- If you are allergic to Ginkgo biloba or any other ingredient of Gb Max Tablet.
- If you are pregnant.
Side effects of Gb Max 40 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Gb Max 40 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have bleeding disorders.
- You experience fits/seizures.
- You take medicines for HIV/AIDS (efavirenz).
- You are taking medicines called blood thinners (phenprocoumon, clopidogrel, warfarin, dabigatran).
- You take other Ginkgo biloba containing medicines.
- You are scheduled for surgery soon.
- You are less than 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Gb Max 40 MG
How Does It Work?
- Gb Max Tablet protects the brain cells from damage. It decreases blood viscosity that increases blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells.
- It can also reduce toxic substances called oxygen free radicals that are capable of damaging the brain cells.
Directions for Use of Gb Max 40 MG
- Take Gb Max Tablet as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Gb Max 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Gb Max Tablet works, or this Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Gb Max taken along with blood-thinners (phenprocoumon, clopidogrel, warfarin, dabigatran) or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (aspirin) may increase the effect of these medicines in the body.
- The use of Gb Max Tablet with medicines for high blood pressure (nifedipine) may cause dizziness and a sudden feeling of warmth.
- Care should be taken if you are taking medicines for HIV/AIDS (efavirenz).
Storage and disposal of Gb Max 40 MG
- Store Gb Max Tablets in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.