Fucinova B Tube Of 10gm Cream
Fucinova B Tube Of 10gm Cream Description
Fucinova B Cream is a combination medicine containing fusidic acid and beclomethasone. It helps in controlling skin conditions like itching, redness and scaly skin involving bacterial infections. Fus
idic acid is an antibiotic which controls the infection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria. Beclomethasone is a steroid that reduces the redness, swelling and discomfort. Fucinova B Cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
Uses of Fucinova B Tube Of 10gm Cream
Contraindications of Fucinova B Tube Of 10gm Cream
- If you are allergic to fusidic acid, beclomethasone or any other ingredient of Fucinova B Cream.
- If you have a fungal, viral or serious bacterial infection of the skin.
- If you have skin lesions due to tuberculosis or syphilis.
- If you have red spots and rashes around the mouth (Perioral dermatitis and rosacea).
- If you develop skin rashes after a vaccination.
Side effects of Fucinova B Tube Of 10gm Cream
- Irritation of skin
- Dryness of skin
Precautions and Warnings of Fucinova B Tube Of 10gm Cream
Other General Warnings
- You experience worsening of symptoms after using Fucinova B Cream.
- You are using it for children below 6 years of age.
- You are using it for a duration of more than 2 weeks.
Mode of Action of Fucinova B Tube Of 10gm Cream
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fucinova B Tube Of 10gm Cream
- Use Fucinova B Cream as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Fucinova B Tube Of 10gm Cream
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Fucinova B Tube Of 10gm Cream
- Store Fucinova B Cream below 25°C, in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Fucinova B Tube Of 10gm Cream
- As Fucinova B Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe the out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.