Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray
By ZUVENTUS HEALTH CARE LTD
6g Nasal Spray in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Floresp 27.5 MCG Description
Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray is used in treating symptoms of allergic rhinitis (sneezing, runny, stuffy nose, teary eyes, etc). It contains fluticasone as its active ingredient, which belo
ngs to a group of medicines called steroids. You must use this medicine as directed by the doctor and follow all the instructions told to you. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹64.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Fluticasone Furoate(27.5 Mcg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Fluticasone Furoate(27.5 Mcg)
Uses of Floresp 27.5 MCG
Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray is used to manage and treat symptoms of allergic rhinitis like sneezing, runny, stuffy or itchy nose, teary eyes, etc.
Contraindications of Floresp 27.5 MCG
- If you are allergic to Fluticasone or any other ingredients of Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray.
- If your child is below 4 years old.
Side effects of Floresp 27.5 MCG
- Headache, dizziness
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain, diarrhoea
- Fever, cough
- Altered taste
- Loss of smell
- Nasal discomfort or irritation
- Throat irritation and dryness
- Blurred vision (uncommon)
Precautions and Warnings of Floresp 27.5 MCG
Can I use Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray during pregnancy?
- As there is limited information available about the use of Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray in pregnant women, consult your doctor before using this medicine during pregnancy.
- Your doctor will prescribe it to you if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I use Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray while breastfeeding?
As there is limited information available about the use of Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray in a breastfeeding woman, consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding. Your doctor will prescribe it to you if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have used Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray?
Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray may make you dizzy and blur your vision. Thus, you should either be cautious or avoid driving while using this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol if I have used Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray?
There is no known interaction with alcohol and Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray. However, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of drinking regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have asthma.
- You have had any nose injury or operation.
- You are suffering from a nose infection.
- This medicine when used in children may cause growth retardation. Thus, it is necessary to keep monitoring the height of children receiving prolonged treatment with Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray....
- Continue using this medicine even if you may not feel that better right away, as it may take a few days for this medicine to work.
- Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray should not be used in children below 4 years of age.
Mode of Action of Floresp 27.5 MCG
How Does It Work?
Fluticasone in Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray works by blocking certain natural substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergic reactions, reducing itching, redness, swelling.
Directions for Use of Floresp 27.5 MCG
- Use Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean your nose by gently blowing over a handkerchief or tissue.
- Insert the tip into the affected nose by tilting the head forward in the upright position.
- Use the spray by squeezing the bottle once and inhale inwards.
- Remove the tip from the nostril and repeat the same for the other nostril.
- Do not forget to replace the cap tightly after use.
- Should only be used in the nose, avoid contact with your eyes.
Interactions of Floresp 27.5 MCG
Interactions with other medicines
- Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicines like ritonavir (used to treat HIV infection) should not be used concomitantly along with this medicine unless necessary, as it is known to cause some severe side effects.
- Concomitant use of Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray along with ketoconazole, itraconazole (used to treat fungal infections), cobicistat-containing medicines and steroids should be avoided as you may be at an increased risk of having side effects....
Storage and disposal of Floresp 27.5 MCG
- Store Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Floresp 27.5 MCG
- Excess of Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray may lead to symptoms like fever, shaking, chills, headache, diarrhoea, cramping, vomiting, weakness, fatigue, weight gain.
- Seek urgent medical help if you experience any of these symptoms or feel you have used too much of this medicine.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, use it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, skip the missed one and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray safe during pregnancy?
A: The safety data of this medicine is not established during pregnancy. Thus, it should not be used unless it is prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Is Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray safe?
A: Yes, it is safe if used as prescribed by the doctor. Using it too frequently and for a prolonged duration can increase the risk of you having side effects.
Q: Can I stop taking Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray on my own?
- No, you should not stop taking Floresp 120md Bottle Of 6gm Nasal Spray unless it is advised by the doctor, even if you are feeling good.
- If you stop taking this medicine, the symptoms may come back.
- FLOMIST Aqueous Nasal Spray [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2021 [cited 27 April 2021]
- Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2021]
- Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 27 April 2021]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed