Fexolife M Tablet
Fexolife M Tablet Description
Fexolife M Tablet is an anti-allergic medicine. It is used for the management of symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as runny & stuffed nose, blockage in airways, sneezing, itching, watery eyes and ot
her allergic symptoms. Fexolife M Tablet is a combination of two medicines namely montelukast and fexofenadine. This Tablet works by blocking the production of chemicals responsible for the production of symptoms of allergy. It should be taken as instructed by the doctor for the exact duration and dose as prescribed.
- Monti Fx TabletBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 219.65₹ 186.70₹ 18.67/Tablet
- Allegra M TabletBy Sanofi10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 265.62₹ 225.78₹ 22.58/Tablet
- Glemont F TabletBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 202.00₹ 171.70₹ 17.17/Tablet
- Montair Fx Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 367.18₹ 312.10₹ 20.81/Tablet
- Histafree M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 153.89₹ 130.813.54% CHEAPER₹ 13.08/Tablet
- Ontec Fx Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Stelios Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 114.7515.34% CHEAPER₹ 11.48/Tablet
- Montemac Fx TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 192.00₹ 163.20₹ 16.32/Tablet
- Lukotas Fx TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 192.00₹ 163.20₹ 16.32/Tablet
- Ellepra M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 153.60₹ 153.61₹ 15.36/Tablet
- Emlukast Fx TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 91.50₹ 77.7742.63% CHEAPER₹ 7.78/Tablet
Uses of Fexolife M Tablet
Contraindications of Fexolife M Tablet
Side effects of Fexolife M Tablet
Precautions and Warnings of Fexolife M Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have any blood disorder, abnormal blood count and swelling of blood vessels.
- You have any heart-related disorder, joint disorder or muscle weakness.
- You are suffering from any brain-related problems like aggression, anxiety, depression, abnormal dreams, lack of sleep, irritation, restlessness or suicidal thoughts.
- You have known allergy to aspirin or other painkillers or you have acute asthma.
- You have kidney or liver function problem or you are an elderly patient.
- You are experiencing rapid heartbeats, palpitations and excessive sweating.
Mode of Action of Fexolife M Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fexolife M Tablet
Interactions of Fexolife M Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Performance may be impared with decreased alertness, if medicines acting on the brain to produce calmness are taken along with Fexolife M.
- Concomitant use of antibiotics such as erythromycin or antifungal such as Ketoconazole can increase the levels of this medicine.
- Maintain a minimum gap of 2 hours between the administration of Fexolife M and antacid medicines containing aluminium and magnesium.
- Other medicines such as Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, Rifampin and Gemfibrozil should be used cautiously. Inform your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines.
- Fexolife M Tablets may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Fexolife M Tablet
- Store Fexolife M Tablets at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.