Ferry Up Capsule
By PHARMATECH HEALTHCARE
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ferry Up Capsule Description
Ferry Up Capsule contains combination of Vitamin B9 (Folic acid), Vitamin B12 , Iron & Zinc and other essential nutrients that body requires for optimal health.
|Contains||Zinc(61.8 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(5.0 Mcg) + Iron(100.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Zinc(61.8 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(5.0 Mcg) + Iron(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Ferry Up Capsule
- For treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia
- For preventing iron, folic acid, Vitamin B12 and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption
- As a dietary supplement
Precautions and Warnings of Ferry Up Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- If you should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Ingredients and Benefits of Ferry Up Capsule
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth deffects...
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature...
- Zinc: It is essential for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, proper vision and for proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is needed for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy can lead to preterm delivery, low birth weight and malformations in the baby. It is also required for proper sense of taste and smell...
Directions for Use of Ferry Up Capsule
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Ferry Up Capsule
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Ferry Up Capsule
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, Iron, Zinc & Vitamin B12?
A: Meat, seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins etc. are rich in folic acid, Iron, Zinc & Vitamin B12. Certain seafood like lobster, crabs & oysters is a good source of Zinc. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products like fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
Q: Does this medicine interact with other medicines?
- Medicines treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours....
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer), Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers), water pill, metformin, Omeprazole and Cimetidine....
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
- CDC. Folic Acid. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
- NIH. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.