Ferium Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Ferium Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Ferium XT Tablet contains vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, two crucial components required by the body for optimal health and its functioning. It improves the iron stores and maintains the iron and
folic acid levels in the body. It is known as iron replacement products, helps to improve the immunity, oxygen supply to muscles, energy levels, overall health and well-being of an individual. Ferium XT Tablet is used for iron deficiency anaemia, folic acid or folate deficiency. The cause of these deficiencies is illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders and other conditions. Take the medicine as advised by the doctor. Avoid missing a dose of the medicine.
|You Save||₹25.86 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Ferrous Ascorbate(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Iron deficiency anemia, Folate deficiency|
- Larous Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 87.5040% CHEAPER₹ 8.75/Tablet
- Fercee Xt Tablets 10'sBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 94.5035% CHEAPER₹ 9.45/Tablet
- Hb Set TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.59₹ 126.3013% CHEAPER₹ 12.63/Tablet
- Imax Xt TabletBy Genetica Pharma Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.1542% CHEAPER₹ 8.42/Tablet
- Hemfer Xt TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 157.00₹ 133.458% CHEAPER₹ 13.35/Tablet
- Cheri Xt Tablets 15'sBy Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 221.50₹ 188.2714% CHEAPER₹ 12.55/Tablet
- Irozorb TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 144.00₹ 122.4016% CHEAPER₹ 12.24/Tablet
- Ironex Hb Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Indiabulls Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 84.0042% CHEAPER₹ 8.4/Tablet
- Mitiron Xt Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Mitoch Pharma Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 115.0047% CHEAPER₹ 7.67/Tablet
- Ferox Xt Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.00₹ 117.0020% CHEAPER₹ 11.7/Tablet
Uses of Ferium Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Ferium xt is used to treat and prevent iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration.
- It prevents nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Ferium Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have an existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are taking medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You must not take the supplement if you are allergic to its component of the supplement.
- You have a planned surgery or operation. You may have to stop taking the products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Ferium Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Ferium xt contains vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, as its active components.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: It is a vitamin that plays a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is used in cell division and the development of blood cells. It is useful for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy leads to birth defects....
- Iron: The mineral that the body requires. It is used for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). It takes oxygen from the lungs to the body. It is part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of hormones and regulating body temperature....
Directions for Use of Ferium Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Ferium XT Tablet as advised by the doctor.
- Take it one hour before a meal and avoid taking tea or coffee.
- You must not consume dietary supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Ferium Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Ferium XT Tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are rich in iron and folic acid?
Q: What are the side effects associated with Ferium XT Tablet?
Q: Does Ferium XT Tablet interact with other medicines?
- Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates must be taken with a minimum gap of two hours....
- Inform the doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer) and Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers).
Q: What happens in deficiency of folic acid?
Q: What is Ferium XT Tablet?
Q: Can I take Ferium-XT Tablet during pregnancy?
Q: What is the composition of Ferrium XT?
Q: What should I do if I missed taking 2-3 doses of Ferrium XT?
Q: Is Orofer XT and Ferium XT same?
Q: What are the side effects of the Ferium Xt?
Q: When should I eat the Ferium XT tablet?
Q: What is the dose of Ferium XT?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- CDC. Folic acid helps prevent neural tube defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Ferrous sulfate [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]