Ferium Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
By EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ferium XT Tablet contains vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, two crucial components required by the body for optimal health and its functioning. Ferium XT Tablet improves the iron stores and maintains
the iron and folic acid levels in the body. It is known as iron replacement products, helps to improve the immunity, oxygen supply to muscles, energy levels, overall health and well-being of an individual. Ferium XT Tablet is used for iron deficiency anaemia, folic acid or folate deficiency. The cause of these deficiencies is illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders and other conditions. Take the medicine as advised by the doctor. Avoid missing a dose of the medicine....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: It is a vitamin that plays a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is used in cell division and the development of blood cells. It is useful for the development ofthe brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy leads to birth defects....Read more
- Iron: The mineral that the body requires. It is used for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). It takes oxygen from the lungs to the body. It is part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of hormones and regulating body temperature....Read more
Uses of Ferium Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- It is used to treat and prevent iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration.
- It prevents nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Ferium Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have an existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are taking medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You must not take the supplement if you are allergic to its component of the supplement.
- You have a planned surgery or operation. You may have to stop taking the products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Ferium Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Ferium XT Tablet as advised by the doctor.
- Take it one hour before a meal and avoid taking tea or coffee.
- You must not consume dietary supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Ferium Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Ferium XT Tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are rich in iron and folic acid?
A: Foods like seafood, leafy green vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc are rich in folic acid and iron.
Q: What are the side effects associated with Ferium XT Tablet?
A: The side effects are skin rashes, stomach discomforts, diarrhoea and vomiting if consumed in excess. Taking in excess Ferium XT interferes with the absorption of nutrients like zinc and vitamin B12.
Q: Does Ferium XT Tablet interact with other medicines?
- Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates must be taken with aminimum gap of two hours....Read more
- Inform the doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer) and Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers).
Q: What happens in deficiency of folic acid?
A: It may develop anaemia, ulcers in the mouth, diarrhoea and flatulence. In severe cases, it causes infertility.
Q: What is Ferium XT Tablet?
A: Ferium XT Tablet is a nutritional supplement that contains elements like Vitamin B9 (folic acid) and iron. The elements improve immunity, energy stores, oxygen supply to the cells and well-being of an individual. The medicine aids in replenishing the iron and folic acid stores in the body during iron deficiency anaemia and folate deficiencies.
Q: Can I take Ferium-XT Tablet during pregnancy?
A: Yes, the medicine is a nutritional supplement containing folic acid (Vitamin B9) and iron. The supplements are important for the development of the foetus. Thus, it can during pregnancy at the prescribed dose and prescribed duration as per the doctor.
|You Save||₹23.53 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Ferrous Ascorbate(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Iron deficiency anemia, Folate deficiency|
Last Updated on: 18 Jun 2021 | 06:51 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved