Ferich Strip Of 15 Tablets
By MANEESH PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ferich Strip Of 15 Tablets Description
Ferich Tablet is a nutritional supplement that is used to treat or prevent iron deficiency anaemia. It contains a combination of sodium feredetate, folic acid and vitamin B12. Iron deficiency anaemia
is a condition in which the body does not have enough red blood cells due to low iron levels. It works by breaking down in the gut and releasing the iron, which is then absorbed by the body producing and maturing the red blood cells. Along with Ferich Tablet, try to include food containing iron, vitamin B9 along with vitamin B12 in the diet regime. It should be taken as suggested by the doctor. Take it regularly for effective results.
|You Save||₹11.02 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Sodium Feredetate(231.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Iron deficiency anaemia|
Check more medicines with composition as Sodium Feredetate(231.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Ferich Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Solfe Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott India Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 247.48₹ 210.36₹ 14.02/Tablet
Uses of Ferich Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Ferich Tablet is used to treat and prevent iron deficiency anaemia.
- It is also useful as a nutritional supplement during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
- It also improves appetite and reduces weakness and fatigue.
Precautions and Warnings of Ferich Strip Of 15 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical conditions or a family history of any medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of its components of this supplement.
- If you have any planned surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- You are pregnant and breastfeeding.
Ingredients and Benefits of Ferich Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Sodium Feredetate acts as an iron source. It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. ...
- Vitamin B9 or folic acid, is one of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. Folic acid helps in forming red blood cells and prevents and treats folate deficiency (low blood levels of folate)....
- Vitamin B12 regulates body functions, such as cell multiplication, blood formation and protein synthesis. It is essential for the proper functioning and development of the blood cells, nerves and brain....
Directions for Use of Ferich Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Take Ferich Tablet, as advised by your doctor.
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal.
- Avoid taking Ferich Tablet with tea or coffee.
- You should not consume dietary supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Ferich Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store it at room temperature away from direct light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
B. Pharm, M. Pharm
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Ferich Tablet?
A: Ferich Tablet is used to treat and prevent iron deficiency anaemia. It is used to prevent iron, folic acid and Vitamin B12 deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Q: Is Ferich Tablet safe for pregnant women?
A: Ferich Tablet should be taken during pregnancy only after consulting your doctor.
Q: When should I take the Ferich Tablet?
A: You can take Ferich Tablet at any time of the day, preferably before meals or as advised by the physician. But it is advised to take it regularly for best results.
Q: Does Ferich Tablet useful for irregular periods?
A: Ferich Tablet helps in the formation of blood cells in the body. Irregular periods are caused due to various reasons that include certain medical conditions, excessive weight loss/gain, stress, during puberty, before pregnancy and due use of certain contraceptives. Ferich Tablet does not correct irregular periods problem. Seek medical advice before taking any medicine/supplement on your own.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Ferich Tablet?
A: You may experience skin rashes, stomach discomforts, diarrhoea and vomiting if consumed in excess. Taking too much of this supplement can interfere with the absorption of some other nutrients like zinc and vitamin B12.
Q: Is Ferich Tablet safe?
A: Yes, Ferich Tablet is usually safe. However, an individual must take this medicine only as per the doctor's recommendation.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you