Evict Bottle Of 200ml Oral Solution
By ALBERT DAVID LIMITED
200ml Oral Solution in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Evict 10 GM/15ML Description
Evict Oral Solution is used in the treatment of constipation. It is also useful in a liver condition called Hepatic Encephalopathy (a condition causing a decrease in brain function). It is a laxative
containing lactulose as its main component. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
|You Save||₹25.49 (10% on MRP)|
|Uses||Constipation, hepatic encephalopathy|
|Side effects||Nausea, gas, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Lactulose(10.0 Gm/15ml)
9 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Evict Bottle Of 200ml Oral Solution
- Easylax L Lemon Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Oral SolutionBy Cipla Gx100ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 128.10₹ 108.885.22% CHEAPER₹ 1.09/Millilitre
- Lactolook Nf Sugar Free Bottle Of 200ml Oral SolutionBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd200ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 228.00₹ 193.8015.65% CHEAPER₹ 0.97/Millilitre
- Lactolook Sugar Free Bottle Of 100ml Oral SolutionBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd100ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 114.45₹ 97.2815.65% CHEAPER₹ 0.97/Millilitre
- Looz New Bottle Of 500ml SolutionBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd500ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 577.50₹ 496.6513.91% CHEAPER₹ 0.99/Millilitre
- Emty Bottle Of 200ml SolutionBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd200ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 231.00₹ 196.3514.78% CHEAPER₹ 0.98/Millilitre
- Easylax L Lemon Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 200ml Oral SolutionBy Cipla Gx200ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 225.00₹ 191.2516.52% CHEAPER₹ 0.96/Millilitre
- Looz Bottle Of 500ml SolutionBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd500ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 577.50₹ 490.8714.78% CHEAPER₹ 0.98/Millilitre
- Looz Bottle Of 210ml Oral SolutionBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd210ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 269.01₹ 228.665.22% CHEAPER₹ 1.09/Millilitre
- Livoluk Solution 200mlBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd200ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 230.05₹ 218.555.22% CHEAPER₹ 1.09/Millilitre
Uses of Evict 10 GM/15ML
- For the treatment of constipation
- Also used in Hepatic Encephalopathy - a liver condition causing a decrease in brain function
Contraindications of Evict 10 GM/15ML
- If you are allergic to lactulose or any other ingredients of Evict Oral Solution
- If you have diabetes
- If you are suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (a condition that affects your digestive system)
- If you suffer from a condition called galactosaemia - where your body can't process sugar (galactose)
Side effects of Evict 10 GM/15ML
- Stomach pain
- Flatulence (gas)
Precautions and Warnings of Evict 10 GM/15ML
Can I take Evict Oral Solution during pregnancy?
This medicine can be taken during pregnancy only when prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Evict Oral Solution while breastfeeding?
This medicine can be taken while breastfeeding only when prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Evict Oral Solution?
There is limited information about the effects of this medicine on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Evict Oral Solution?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine, as it may worsen the side effects of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have diabetes
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are on a low-lactose diet
- You are scheduled to have a colon or rectum surgery/tests
Mode of Action of Evict 10 GM/15ML
How Does It Work?
Lactulose is digested in the large intestine where the products absorb water into the pipe thereby softening the stools. In patients suffering from liver disease, Lactulose works by absorbing excess ammonia from the blood in the intestine....
Directions for Use of Evict 10 GM/15ML
- Evict Oral Solution should be taken as directed by your doctor
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage
- Shake well before use
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or a dropper for the exact quantity
- Do not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Evict 10 GM/15ML
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Evict Oral Solution works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking other laxatives, antacids and antibiotics including neomycin.
Storage and disposal of Evict 10 GM/15ML
- Store Evict Oral Solution in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Evict 10 GM/15ML
In case of an overdose, contact your doctor or reach out to your nearest hospital as soon as possible.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Evict Oral Solution, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Evict Oral Solution?
A: Evict Oral Solution is used to treat chronic constipation. It is also used in a liver condition causing decrease in brain function (Hepatic Encephalopathy)
Q: What is the composition of Evict Oral Solution?
A: Evict Oral Solution contains lactulose, a type of sugar.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed