Etharen 250mg Injection 2ml
Price to be Updated
Etharen 250mg Injection 2ml Description
Etharen 250mg Inj 2ml is used in preventing and controlling abnormal bleeding during menstruation and in conditions like dysfunctional uterine bleeding. It also prevents & treats bleeding from the s
mall vessels. It contains ethamsylate as its active constituent.
Uses of Etharen 250mg Injection 2ml
Contraindications of Etharen 250mg Injection 2ml
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of Etharen 250mg Inj 2ml
- If you suffer from an autoimmune disorder known as porphyria
Side effects of Etharen 250mg Injection 2ml
- Injection site reactions
- Stomach pain
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Etharen 250mg Injection 2ml
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are scheduled to have any medical examination (lab tests).
- Women must undergo a gynaecological examination before starting the treatment.
Mode of Action of Etharen 250mg Injection 2ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Etharen 250mg Injection 2ml
- Etharen 250mg Inj 2ml will be given to you in a hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Etharen 250mg Injection 2ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Etharen 250mg Inj 2ml works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Etharen 250mg Injection 2ml
- Store Etharen 250mg Inj 2ml in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.