Ethaklot 250mg Tablets
Ethaklot 250 MG Description
Ethaklot Tablet is used in the prevention & control of abnormal bleeding during menstruation and in conditions like dysfunctional uterine bleeding. It prevents and treats bleeding from the small vess
els. It contains ethamsylate as its active constituent. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
Uses of Ethaklot 250 MG
Contraindications of Ethaklot 250 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of Ethaklot Tablet
- If you suffer from an autoimmune disorder known as porphyria
Side effects of Ethaklot 250 MG
- Stomach pain
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Ethaklot 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are scheduled to have any medical examination (lab tests).
- Women must undergo gynaecological examination before starting the treatment.
Mode of Action of Ethaklot 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ethaklot 250 MG
- Ethaklot Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Ethaklot 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ethaklot Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Ethaklot 250 MG
- Store Ethaklot Tablet in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.