Enzomac Plus Tablet
Enzomac Plus tablet aids to provide relief from pain and inflammation associated with various conditions. It is a combination of bromelain, trypsin, rutoside and diclofenac as its active ingredients.
It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and analgesic properties. It acts by increasing the blood supply to the affected area and decreasing the movement of inflammatory cells as well as preventing platelet aggregation, thus improving the wound healing process. Enzomac Plus tablets should not be used in children below 18 years of age. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. Take this medicine with or after meals to avoid stomach upset. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor. Inform your doctor about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹42.22 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Rutoside(100.0 Mg) + Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(48.0 Mg) + Bromelain(90.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, indigestion, nausea, vomiting|
Uses of ENZOMAC PLUS TABLET
Contraindications of ENZOMAC PLUS TABLET
- If you are allergic to Bromelain, Trypsin, Rutoside, Diclofenac or any other component of Enzomac Plus tablet.
- If you have a blood disorder (Hemophilia) or liver disorder.
- If you have a kidney disorder and are undergoing hemodialysis.
- If you have active stomach or intestinal bleeding, ulcer, perforations or peptic ulcers.
- If you have a history of stomach, intestinal bleeding or perforations.
- If you have any heart conditions such as heart failure.
Side effects of ENZOMAC PLUS TABLET
- Abdominal discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of ENZOMAC PLUS TABLET
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- You have heart disease, as Enzomac Plus tablet can cause an increase in heart rate.
- You have or had any medical condition and are on medication for the same.
- You experience any side effect after taking Enzomac Plus tablet.
- You have a stomach or an intestinal ulcer.
- You have a blood disorder or pre-existing asthma.
- Enzomac Plus tablet should not be used for children below 18 years of age.
Directions for Use of ENZOMAC PLUS TABLET
- Enzomac Plus tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than what is prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of ENZOMAC PLUS TABLET
- Store at temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of ENZOMAC PLUS TABLET
- Excess of Enzomac Plus tablet can cause symptoms such as headache, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, stomach or intestinal bleeding, diarrhoea, dizziness, excitation, coma, drowsiness, fainting or convulsions....
- However, if you have taken too much of Enzomac Plus tablet then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of ENZOMAC PLUS TABLET
How Does It Work?
- In Enzomac Plus tablet, Trypsin & Bromelain have anti-inflammatory properties. It acts by increasing the blood supply to the affected area, thus reducing the pain and swelling; it also decreases the movement to inflammatory cells thereby enhancing the healing process respectively....
- Rutoside has an antioxidant and anti-platelet aggregation property, which prevents the formation of free radicals thus prevents cell damage and avoids gathering of the platelets, further improving blood circulation and fastens the wound healing....
- Diclofenac inhibits the synthesis of chemical substance prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offering anti-inflammatory properties.
Interactions of ENZOMAC PLUS TABLET
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Enzomac Plus Tablet or Enzomac Plus Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular, if you are on certain medications like immunosuppressants (such as Ciclosporin, Tacrolimus), medicines used for brain and heart-related diseases, anti-epileptics, antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin, medicines for reducing stomach acid, anti-coagulants and certain supplements containing iron, calcium etc....
- Enzomac Plus tablet may alter the effect of an antibiotic such as Amoxicillin when used concomitantly.
- Medicine known to retain potassium levels in the blood such as Spironolactone, Ciclosporin, Tacrolimus or Trimethoprim should be used with caution and monitored.
- Taking any other medicine containing Diclofenac or NSAIDs and Citalopram, Sertraline (mood enhancer) increases the risk of stomach or intestinal bleeding.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Enzomac Plus tablet?
Q: What are the uses of Enzomac Plus tablet?
Q: Is Enzomac Plus tablet a painkiller?
Q: Is Enzomac Plus tablet habit forming or addictive?
Q: Is Enzomac Plus tablet a steroid?
Q: Can I take Enzomac Plus tablet for headaches?
Q: Can Enzomac Plus tablet be given to my 12-year-old kid for back pain?
Q: Is Enzomac Plus safe during pregnancy?
Q: Is there any side effect of Enzomac Plus tablet?
Q: Will the Enzomac Plus tablet help to relieve my toothache?
Q: Does Enzomac Plus tablet cause sleepiness?
Q: What are the contents present in Enzomac plus?
Q: What is the dose of tab Enzomac plus?
Q: What are the uses of tab Enzomac?
- LeoTryps D – Trypsin, Bromelain, Rutoside, Diclofenac Tablets [Internet]. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- Rutoside Trihydrate-Trypsin-Bromelain-Recca Forte Tablet [Internet]. Bionova.co.in. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- Bromelai [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 April 2022]