Duphalac Fiber Solu 100ml
Duphalac Fiber 2.5 G Description
Duphalac Fiber Oral Solution is used in the treatment of constipation. It is also useful in a liver condition called Hepatic Encephalopathy (a condition causing a decrease in brain function). It is a
laxative containing lactulose as its main component. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
Uses of Duphalac Fiber 2.5 G
- For the treatment of constipation
- Also used in Hepatic Encephalopathy - a liver condition causing a decrease in brain function
Contraindications of Duphalac Fiber 2.5 G
- If you are allergic to lactulose or any other ingredients of Duphalac Fiber Oral Solution
- If you have diabetes
- If you are suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (a condition that affects your digestive system)
- If you suffer from a condition called galactosaemia - where your body can't process sugar (galactose)
Side effects of Duphalac Fiber 2.5 G
- Stomach pain
- Flatulence (gas)
Precautions and Warnings of Duphalac Fiber 2.5 G
Other General Warnings
- You have diabetes
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are on a low-lactose diet
- You are scheduled to have a colon or rectum surgery/tests
Mode of Action of Duphalac Fiber 2.5 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Duphalac Fiber 2.5 G
- Duphalac Fiber Oral Solution should be taken as directed by your doctor
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage
- Shake well before use
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or a dropper for the exact quantity
- Do not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Duphalac Fiber 2.5 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Duphalac Fiber Oral Solution works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking other laxatives, antacids and antibiotics including neomycin.
Storage and disposal of Duphalac Fiber 2.5 G
- Store Duphalac Fiber Oral Solution in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Duphalac Fiber 2.5 G
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Duphalac Fiber Oral Solution?
Q: What is the composition of Duphalac Fiber Oral Solution?
Other Products from this Brand
- DUPHALAC LEMON FLAVOUR SOLUTION 450ML
- DUPHALAC LEMON FLAVOUR SOLUTION 150ML
- DUPHALAC LEMON FLAVOUR SOLUTION 250ML
- DUPHALAC FIBER SOLUTION 200ML
- DUPHALAC BOTTLE OF 300ML ENEMA
- DUPHALAC BOTTLE OF 100ML ENEMA
- DUPHALAC BEARS STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 30 GUMMIES
- DUPHALAC STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 30 CHEWABLE GUMMIES
- DUPHALAC BULK LEMON FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 160ML ORAL SOLUTION