Dk Gel Xl Tube Of 50gm Gel
Dk 2 %W/W Description
Dk Gel contains Miconazole, an antifungal medicine. It is used to treat fungal infections of the nails, skin and vagina. It works by destroying the cell membrane of the fungus. Before and after apply
ing this medicine, wash your hands and keep the affected area clean and dry. Avoid contact with the eye. It should be used as prescribed by your doctor for the defined duration. Dk Gel should be used regularly to get the optimal benefit. If you experience any unusual effect after applying this medicine, contact or reach out to the nearby hospital or clinic.
|You Save||₹25.30 (11% on MRP)|
|Contains||Miconazole Nitrate(2.0 %W/W)|
Uses of Dk 2 %W/W
Contraindications of Dk 2 %W/W
Side effects of Dk 2 %W/W
- Skin burning sensation
- Reddening of skin
- Application site reactions such as irritation, burning, redness, itching and warmth.
- Blister on skin
- Swelling of face, toes
Precautions and Warnings of Dk 2 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You are on any anti-clot or blood thinner medicine like warfarin.
- You experience an allergic reaction.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You or your child has accidentally swallowed the medicine.
Mode of Action of Dk 2 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dk 2 %W/W
- Use Dk Gel as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only. Apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case this medicine comes in contact with your eyes, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Dk 2 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Dk 2 %W/W
- Store Dk Gel below 25°C
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Dk 2 %W/W
- Excessive use of Dk Gel may cause skin irritation.
- As this medicine is meant for external application, cases of overapplication are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.