Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops Description
Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops is an antibiotic medicine, used to treat bacterial infection of the eyes like conjunctivitis. It contains ofloxacin as an active ingredient that works by killing the particula
r bacteria responsible for infection in the eyes. It is advised to use this medicine for a prescribed duration to make sure all the infection has cleared. You should be very careful while driving or using any tools because your vision may become slightly blur for a while after using Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops . Ask your doctor for suggestions before giving them to children, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. It is not recommended to use contact lenses during the treatment.
Uses of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
Contraindications of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
Side effects of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
- Eye pain.
- Irritation in eyes.
Precautions and Warnings of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
Other General Warnings
- You are already having an allergy to any other antibiotics.
- Use Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops within one month after opening the container.
- If you do not feel any relief or experience increased or persistent irritation, stop using the medicine and consult your doctor.
- You experience any severe allergic reactions like swelling, difficulty in breathing, any heart-related problems, etc. Then discontinue the medicine and talk to your doctor immediately.
- It should be used with caution in patients who are having ulcers on the eye surface.
- Do not touch the nozzle of the dropper to avoid contamination and wash hands properly before instillation of the drops.
Mode of Action of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
- Use Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe your face with a tissue for removing any liquid.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Inform your doctor about any other medicines, supplements or OTC products that you are currently consuming.
- If you use another eye drop product along with this medicine, keep a minimum gap of 15 minutes between the application of both medicines.
Storage and disposal of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
- Store it in original packing to protect it from light.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Try to keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Do I need to take any precautions while using Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops ?
- You should wash your hands properly before and after the use of this medicine.
- The eye drops should be discarded after 4 weeks of the first opening.
- Try not to touch the dropper to avoid contamination and should be kept out of the reach of children.
Q: What should I remember while using Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops ?
- A person using this medicine should avoid going out and getting exposed to sunlight.
- One should avoid activities like driving, using heavy machinery while using this eye drop as it can make your vision blur for a short while.
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor while taking Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops ?
- You must need to tell your doctor if you are already using any other eye drops or medicines including all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- You use contact lenses.
- You have recently gone through eye surgery.