Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
By ZEE LABORATORIES LTD
10ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops is an antibiotic medicine, used to treat bacterial infection of the eyes like conjunctivitis. It contains ofloxacin as an active ingredient that works by killing the particular bacteria responsible for infection in the eyes. It is advised to use this medicine for a prescribed duration to make sure all the infection has cleared. You should be very careful while driving or using any tools because your vision may become slightly blur for a while after using Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops . Ask your doctor for suggestions before giving them to children, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. It is not recommended to use contact lenses during the treatment....
Uses of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
For the treatment of infections in the eyes caused by bacteria.
Contraindications of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
If you are allergic to ofloxacin or any other ingredients of the Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops .
Side effects of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
- Eye pain.
- Irritation in eyes.
Precautions and Warnings of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
Can I instil Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effects of this medicine on human pregnancy. You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
Can I instil Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops while breastfeeding?
This medicine can be used while breastfeeding as this is meant for external application and chances of its absorption are negligible. Caution is advised.
Can I drive if I have instilled Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops ?
You may experience blur vision for a short while after using Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops . So it is advisable not to drive or use any tools immediately after the instillation of drops.
Can I consume alcohol if I have instilled Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops ?
Interaction of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops with alcohol is very unlikely, as it is used for eyes.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are already having an allergy to any other antibiotics.
- Use Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops within one month after opening the container.
- If you do not feel any relief or experience increased or persistent irritation, stop using the medicine and consult your doctor.
- You experience any severe allergic reactions like swelling, difficulty in breathing, any heart-related problems, etc. Then discontinue the medicine and talk to your doctor immediately.
- It should be used with caution in patients who are having ulcers on the eye surface.
- Do not touch the nozzle of the dropper to avoid contamination and wash hands properly before instillation of the drops.
Mode of Action of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
How Does It Work?
Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops inhibits the growth of bacteria by inhibiting the bacterial DNA synthesis, thereby helps in eventually killing the bacteria.
Directions for Use of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
- Use Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe your face with a tissue for removing any liquid.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Inform your doctor about any other medicines, supplements or OTC products that you are currently consuming.
- If you use another eye drop product along with this medicine, keep a minimum gap of 15 minutes between the application of both medicines.
Storage and disposal of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
- Store it in original packing to protect it from light.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Try to keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops
As this medicine is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor as soon as possible or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
It is advised not to miss any dose of antibiotics as it may increase the risk of developing resistance to Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops and it may result in the failure of therapy. If you skipped the application, put eye drops as soon as possible. Do not use it in an excess amount just to compensate for the skipped application....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Do I need to take any precautions while using Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops ?
- You should wash your hands properly before and after the use of this medicine.
- The eye drops should be discarded after 4 weeks of the first opening.
- Try not to touch the dropper to avoid contamination and should be kept out of the reach of children.
Q: What should I remember while using Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops ?
- A person using this medicine should avoid going out and getting exposed to sunlight.
- One should avoid activities like driving, using heavy machinery while using this eye drop as it can make your vision blur for a short while.
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor while taking Deveflox Eye/Ear Drops ?
- You must need to tell your doctor if you are already using any other eye drops or medicines including all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- You use contact lenses.
- You have recently gone through eye surgery.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.