Dbs 500mg Capsules
Dbs 500 MG Description
Dbs Capsule is used in the treatment of piles (haemorrhoids) & chronic venous insufficiency of lower limbs (a condition in which the veins in your leg do not allow the blood to flow back to your hear
). It contains calcium dobesilate as the main component. Dbs Capsule should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Dbs 500 MG
Contraindications of Dbs 500 MG
Side effects of Dbs 500 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Dbs 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have diabetes-related eye problem
- You have any disease relating to veins
- You are on dialysis
- You have problems with your kidneys or liver
- You develop any signs of infection (high fever, tonsils, sore throat, inflammation), immediately contact your doctor.
Mode of Action of Dbs 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dbs 500 MG
- Dbs Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Dbs 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Dbs 500 MG
- Store Dbs Capsules at room temperature in a clean and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of Dbs 500 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of Dbs Capsule, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Dbs Capsule used for?
Q: Should Dbs Capsule be taken with or without food?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 22 May 2022]
- X-VEN 500 mg capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) [Internet]. Berkoilac.com. 2022 [cited 22 May 2022]
- DOXIUM 500 [Internet]. OMpharma.com. 2022 [cited 22 May 2022]
- Calcium Dobesilate Capsules [Internet]. Wellonapharma.com. 2022 [cited 22 May 2022]
- Dbs Capsule [Internet]. Ozonepharma.com. 2022 [cited 22 May 2022]