D3 Rite Drops
By EMENOX HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
30ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Price to be Updated
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
D3 Rite Drops contains Vitamin D3 which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol.
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(400.0 Iu)|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(400.0 Iu)
7 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as D3 Rite Drops
Ingredients and Benefits
Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine, which is critical for formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation. If you do not get enough of vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness. Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent the rickets in children and bone softening in adults and elderly....
Uses of D3 Rite 400 IU
- For treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in elderly, after surgery and in growing children.
Precautions and Warnings of D3 Rite 400 IU
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of D3 Rite 400 IU
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
A: With the current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars with hardly any exposure to the sun. It can eventually lead to an increase in vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures and muscle weakness. There is a lot of research happening suggesting that vitamin D may have a role in preventing the onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast and helps build immunity.
Q: Is this a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking too much of this supplement can be harmful. Overdose can cause stomach discomforts and increased calcium levels in the body. If you think you have taken too much of this supplement, seek medical attention immediately.
Q: Can I take this supplement if I am pregnant?
A: This supplement should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. High doses of Vitamin D are not be taken in pregnancy.
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur?
A: Vitamin D deficiency occurs due to inadequate dietary intake, increased requirement, and impaired absorption by the body. It can happen due to limited exposure to sunlight, inability of kidneys to convert vitamin D into active form and poor absorption from the intestine. It is also common among individuals allergic to milk products, lactose intolerant and following some specific diet like ovo-vegetarianism and veganism.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.