Cutispot 1 % Description
Cutispot Cream is a topical medicine used to treat inflammation in various inflammatory skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, etc. It contains hydrocortisone which belongs to a group of medicines
called steroids. Cutispot Cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. Before using this Cream, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Cutisoft 1% Cream 15gmBy Ipca Laboratories15g Cream in TubeMRP 152.00₹ 129.20₹
Uses of Cutispot 1 %
Contraindications of Cutispot 1 %
- If you are allergic to hydrocortisone or any other ingredients of Cutispot Cream
- If you are suffering from any viral, bacterial or fungal infections
- It should not be used on the face, near the eyes, private parts, broken skin
Side effects of Cutispot 1 %
Precautions and Warnings of Cutispot 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any skin conditions
- You develop any allergic skin reactions
- You have psoriasis
- After applying Cutispot Cream, do not cover the area with a dressing or plaster
- In infants, treatment with this medicine should not exceed a week
- Do not use this Cream without consulting a doctor or for a longer duration than that prescribed.
Mode of Action of Cutispot 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cutispot 1 %
- Cutispot Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the affected area well.
- Apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this Cream rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Cutispot 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Cutispot 1 %
- Store Cutispot Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Cutispot 1 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Cutispot Cream work?
Q: How to use Cutispot Cream?
- Hydrocortisone 1% w/w Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Hydrocortisone 1% w/w Cream - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Hydrocortisone Topical: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]