Cuga Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Cuga Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Cuga Plus Tablet is an effective pain reliever used to relieve pain in conditions like joint pain, muscle pain, headache, dental pain, migraine, period pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc
. It contains a combination of three active ingredients - diclofenac, paracetamol and serratiopeptidase. It works by inhibiting the action of inflammatory mediators and promotes healing. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
|You Save||₹7.64 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(10.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and swelling|
|Side effects||Stomach ache, diarrhoea, nausea, indigestion|
- Averca P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.00₹ 53.90₹
- Ebility TabletBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 164.97₹ 140.22₹
- Goldpar-sp Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Maestro Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.00₹
- Esgipyrin Sp Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 142.41₹ 121.05₹
- V2 Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 83.00₹ 83.00₹
- Adine Plus TabletBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 87.45₹ 87.45₹
Uses of Cuga Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Cuga Plus Tablet is used for relieving symptoms such as fever, pain and inflammation (swelling) associated with musculoskeletal and joint disorders and for some other pain-soothing purposes.
- It is also used after operations and surgeries to reduce pain, redness and swelling.
Contraindications of Cuga Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you have an allergy to paracetamol, diclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of Cuga Plus Tablet.
- If you have a history of allergies including asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen, aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or a woman of child-bearing age who does not use contraceptives.
Side effects of Cuga Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach ache
Precautions and Warnings of Cuga Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You experience allergic reactions like skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
- You have any kind of underlying medical condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or blood disorder.
- You have a habit of smoking.
- You experience any kind of symptoms associated with high blood pressure. The doctor may advise you to monitor your blood pressure on a regular basis.
- You have liver, kidney or heart-related problems. The doctor will advise regular monitoring of the same.
- You are an elderly patient. The doctor might prescribe the lowest effective dose on elderly patients.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you notice black tarry stools.
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have SLE (autoimmune disorder).
- You are an alcoholic and the concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
Mode of Action of Cuga Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Cuga Plus Tablet works by the combined action of its three components.
- Diclofenac and paracetamol present in this medicine act by interfering with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain.
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that helps in breaking down or dissolving the abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Directions for Use of Cuga Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- This medicine should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Cuga Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Cuga Plus Tablet if taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, which includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatments if you are taking for any disorders....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, arthritis, fits and brain-related disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, cholesterol-lowering medicines, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, water pills, antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, etc....
- Anti-diabetic medicines can lead to symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeats and hunger pangs. Hence, they should be used cautiously.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are oral contraceptives, anti-HIV and anti-tuberculosis medicines and medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac, as there is a risk of liver damage....
Storage and disposal of Cuga Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store it in a cool and dry place protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.