Cortisone Bm Cream
Cortisone Bm 0.025 % Description
Cortisone Bm Cream is a topical cream. It is used for the treatment of a wide range of skin conditions such as psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema etc. It contains steroid betamethasone that helps in relie
ving swelling, inflammation and redness of the skin. Cortisone Bm Cream is meant for external applications and must be applied as recommended by the doctor. Do not use Cortisone Bm Cream on large areas of the body for a long time (such as every day for many weeks or months) - unless your doctor tells you to.
- Propynate Nf Cream 30gmBy Hegde & Hegde Pharmaceuticals Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 214.00₹ 214.00₹
Uses of Cortisone Bm 0.025 %
- Dermatitis (skin irritation)
- Psoriasis (scales and itchy, dry patches)
- Eczema (itchy inflammation of the skin)
- Senile pruritus(itch without rash)
- Other inflammatory skin conditions
Contraindications of Cortisone Bm 0.025 %
- If you are allergic to Beclometasone or any other ingredients of Cortisone Bm Cream.
- If you have any infection or infected skin.
- If you have acne or pimples, skin redness near or on the nose, rash around your mouth, itching or itchy skin.
Side effects of Cortisone Bm 0.025 %
Precautions and Warnings of Cortisone Bm 0.025 %
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from an undiagnosed problem with the skin.
- You are applying the medicine for a chronic leg ulcer.
- You suffered from an allergic reaction in the past with other steroid medicine.
- You are using it on the larger area, broken skin or under skin folds.
- Cortisone Bm Cream must not be used for children under 1 year of age.
- It must be used with caution and avoid using it for more than 5 days if applying it on the face or children's skin. It absorbs a large amount of medicine and causes adverse effects.
- Avoid smoking or maintain distance from flame after applying it.
Mode of Action of Cortisone Bm 0.025 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cortisone Bm 0.025 %
- Cortisone Bm Cream should be used as recommended by your doctor.
- Clean and dry the hands before the application of the medication.
- Wash the affected area and let it dry before application.
- Apply the medication and gently rub only enough to cover the entire affected area.
- Avoid covering the affected area with a bandage or wrap.
Interactions of Cortisone Bm 0.025 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Cortisone Bm 0.025 %
- Store at room temperature, protected from moisture and sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.