Collacium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
By AUFTRITT HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Collacium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Collacium D3 tablet is used in the treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency. It is used for conditions such as osteoporosis and helps in maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It contains calcium
and vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol/colecalciferol). Take this tablet as recommended by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not consume it in more quantity than that suggested by your doctor. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting Collacium D3.
11 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Collacium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Cynical D Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.00₹ 59.5064.65% CHEAPER₹ 5.95/Tablet
- Tricium 500mg TabletBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 114.20₹ 97.0761.56% CHEAPER₹ 6.47/Tablet
- Cipcal 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Gx15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 86.50₹ 73.5270.89% CHEAPER₹ 4.90/Tablet
- Ossivite 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Pfizer Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.86₹ 99.3360.67% CHEAPER₹ 6.62/Tablet
- Calbisix Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Eisen Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 75.00₹ 63.7562.09% CHEAPER₹ 6.38/Tablet
- Ossopan 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Ttk Healthcare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 101.20₹ 86.0265.95% CHEAPER₹ 5.73/Tablet
- Sincal Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Sinsan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 83.50₹ 70.9771.9% CHEAPER₹ 4.73/Tablet
- Calbone TabletBy Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.10₹ 78.1069.04% CHEAPER₹ 5.21/Tablet
- Calcifit 500mg Bottle Of 30 TabletsBy Meridian Enterprises Pvt Ltd30 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 180.00₹ 153.0069.7% CHEAPER₹ 5.1/Tablet
- Calbisix Chu Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Eisen Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 53.00₹ 47.7071.66% CHEAPER₹ 4.77/Tablet
Uses of Collacium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- For the treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- For the treatment of osteoporosis or bone-related disorders.
- In special populations like the elderly, pregnant, breastfeeding who need vitamin D and calcium supplements.
Precautions and Warnings of Collacium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You should not take Collacium D3 tablet if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).
- You are suffering from malabsorption or have high levels of cholesterol.
- You are taking any other product containing vitamin D or calcium.
- You have problems with your heart, kidney or liver.
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cancer or any other diseases.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Do not take Collacium D3 tablet if you have a high level of calcium or vitamin D in the blood, a high level of calcium in urine, kidney stones or are bedridden.
- Never take thyroid medicines and this tablet together.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Ingredients and Benefits of Collacium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Collacium D3 tablet contains calcium and vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol/colecalciferol).
- Calcium: It is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions. Most prominently, it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It plays a crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion....
- Vitamin D3: It plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function and reduction of inflammation....
Directions for Use of Collacium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Collacium D3 tablet should be taken as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
- Take it preferably after the evening meal.
- Do not consume it more than that recommended.
Storage and disposal of Collacium D3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Collacium D3 tablets should be stored in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of Vitamin D?
- Foods rich in Vitamin D are certain fatty fish such as salmon & tuna, fish & cod liver oil, cheese and egg yolk.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun. Thus, sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin D deficiency.
Q: Why should one take Vitamin D?
- With the current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars, with hardly any exposure to the sun. This is leading to increased Vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures, muscle weakness. ...
- There is a lot of research happening suggesting that Vitamin D may have a role in preventing the onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast, help build immunity.
Q: What are the side effects of taking Collacium D3 tablet?
A: You may experience constipation, nausea, vomiting and an upset stomach after taking Collacium D3 tablet. However, not everyone gets these side effects.
Q: What is the composition of Collacium D3 tablet?
A: Collacium D3 tablet contains calcium and vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol).
Q: What is the use of Collacium D3 tablet?
A: Collacium D3 tablet is used for the treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency. It is also used in osteoporosis or bone-related disorders.
- Calci-D Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 22 July 2022]
- Calci-D Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 22 July 2022]
- Vitamin D - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 22 July 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you