Colimex Mf Tablet
By WALLACE PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Colimex mf tablet is a prescription medication that helps to reduce menstrual (period-related) cramps and discomfort. Colimex mf tablet includes two different medicines, Dicyclomine and Mefenamic Acid. Dicyclomine is an anticholinergic that relaxes the stomach and intestinal muscles (intestine). It also relieves abdominal pain by minimizing spasms in the muscles of the stomach and intestines. Do not take more than the prescribed dose. If you observe any severe side effects, contact your doctor immediately or rush to the nearest hospital. Store the medication in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture....
|You Save||₹7.02 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Mefenamic Acid(250.0 Mg),Dicycloverine / Dicyclomine(10.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, heartburn, diarrhea, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Mefenamic Acid(250.0 Mg) + Dicycloverine / Dicyclomine(10.0 Mg)
7 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Colimex Mf Tablet
Uses of Colimex Mf Tablet
- Menstrual pain
- Muscle cramps
- Joint pains
- Throat pain
Contraindications of Colimex Mf Tablet
- Allergic to dicyclomine, mefenamic acid or any other excipient
- Kidney damage
- Liver impairment
- Chronic malnutrition
- Stomach ulcers or gastroesophageal reflux disorder
- Heart valve conditions
- Epilepsy or have a history of fits
- A nephropathy
Side effects of Colimex Mf Tablet
- Stomach upset
- Ringing in the ears
- Blurred vision
- Weight gain
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of face, hands and feet
- Unusual bleeding
- Painful urination
- Dry mouth
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Colimex Mf Tablet
Can I take a Colimex mf tablet during pregnancy?
Information on Colimex mf tablet use effects in pregnancy is not available.
Can I take a Colimex mf tablet while breastfeeding?
Information on the effects of Colimex mf tablet use during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor for more details.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Colimex mf tablet?
Information on the effects of Colimex mf tablet uses while driving is not available.
Can I consume alcohol with a Colimex mf tablet?
Colimex mf tablet is not safe with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have severe renal impairment
- You are diagnosed with severe liver problems
- You have a history of epilepsy
- You have chronic malnutrition
- You have gastrointestinal ulcers
- You had heart surgery.
- You had coronary artery bypass surgery
- You have asthma
- You are allergic to the active ingredient or any other excipient
- You are taking other prescription, non-prescription medication, vitamins or minerals
Mode of Action of Colimex Mf Tablet
How Does It Work?
Dicyclomine is an anticholinergic that relaxes the stomach and intestinal muscles. As a result, it stops abrupt muscle contractions, which improves cramps, pain, bloating, and discomfort. Mefenamic acid is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that works by suppressing the release of chemical messengers in the abdomen that cause pain and inflammation. When used combined, they ease menstrual cramps and stomach pains....
Directions for Use of Colimex Mf Tablet
- Read the medication instructions and directions for the Colimex mf tablet carefully
- Colimex mf tablet should be taken every day, at the same time
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet in half
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water
- Every day, take the Colimex mf tablet after food
Interactions of Colimex Mf Tablet
- Taking a Colimex mf tablet with warfarin is not recommended because co-administration of these two medications can make bleeding more likely
- Avoid taking Colimex mf tablet and anti-sickness medications like domperidone, and metoclopramide, as they have inhibitory action
- Ketoconazole with Colimex mf tablet can cause intensified side effects, which can be fatal
- Do not take a Colimex mf tablet with any antidepressant medicine since it includes phenylephrine, which is known to interact negatively with antidepressants
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors can magnify the side effects of the Colimex mf tablet
- Antiepileptic medications can cause adverse responses when administered with Colimex mf tablet
- Colimex mf tablet and high cholesterol-lowering medicines like cholestyramine may interact, leading to severe reactions
Storage and disposal of Colimex Mf Tablet
- Keep Colimex Mf tablet in a cool and dry away from direct sunlight and moisture
- Keep the medication away from children and pets
- Medications with an expiration date that has passed must be discarded
- Do not flush the medication or throw them in household waste
- Talk to your pharmacist about the proper way of discarding the medication
Dosage of Colimex Mf Tablet
Overdosing can occur if too much Colimex mf tablet is taken. Restlessness, anxiety, disorientation, or dizziness are indications of an overdose. In the event of an accidental overdose, contact your doctor immediately or rush to the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you forget to give Colimex mf tablet, take it as soon as possible. If the next dose is approaching or you've gone longer than 8 hours without taking a Colimex mf tablet, omit the missed dose and return to your regular schedule. Two doses of Colimex mf tablet are not recommended....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it possible to stop menstruation with a Colimex mf tablet?
A: No, the Colimex mf tablet does not affect menstrual bleeding, and it has no effect on the amount or duration of bleeding. Therefore, it has no impact on the menstrual cycle and aids in relieving menstrual cramps.
Q: Should I use the Colimex mf tablet for a long time?
A: Colimex mf tablet should not be taken regularly. As a result, it is recommended that you take Colimex mf tablet for the shortest time feasible, as directed by your doctor, or only while you are experiencing menstruation pain.
Q: Is it possible to use a Colimex mf tablet and other medications at the same time?
A: Other medications or substances may interact with the Colimex mf tablet. Before starting this tablet, tell your doctor about any other medications you are receiving. Also, consult your health care expert before administering any new medicines.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.