Cmph Eye Drops 10ml
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cmph 3 MG Description
Cmph Eye Drop is used as a lubricant for temporary relief from burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or due to exposure to wind or sun. It contains hydroxypropyl methylcellulos
e also known as hypromellose as its active ingredient. It helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes using natural tears. Dryness in the eye can be due to various factors such as wind, sunlight, prolonged use of computers and staying in air-conditioned setups.
|You Save||₹14.40 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Dryness of the eyes|
|Side effects||Redness, irritation, burning, itching, eye pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose(3.0 Mg)
Uses of Cmph 3 MG
Cmph Eye Drop is used for the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye
Contraindications of Cmph 3 MG
If you are allergic to hydroxypropyl methylcellulose or any of the other ingredients of Cmph Eye Drop.
Side effects of Cmph 3 MG
- Eye pain
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Cmph 3 MG
Can I instil Cmph Eye Drop during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effects of Cmph Eye Drop in human pregnancy. You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a child before starting this medicine.
Can I instil Cmph Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
Cmph Eye Drop can be used while breastfeeding if prescribed by the doctor as this is meant for external application and chances of its absorption are negligible.
Can I drive if I have instilled Cmph Eye Drop?
You may experience visual disturbances like blurred vision after instilling the Cmph Eye Drop. Therefore, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol if I have instilled Cmph Eye Drop?
There is no information available on the interaction of this Cmph with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience irritation, pain, redness of the eye and changes in vision occur or your condition worsens, you may need to discontinue the treatment.
- Contact lenses should be removed before each application and may be inserted after 15 minutes.
- Concomitant eye medication should be administered 15 minutes before the installation of Cmph Eye Drop.
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch the tip of the bottle or vial to any surface and avoid contact with the eye.
- If you accidentally ingest or swallow this medicine, contact your doctor or visit the hospital immediately.
Mode of Action of Cmph 3 MG
How Does It Work?
Our eyes continuously produce teras and store them in a sac-like structure in the eyes. When there is a decrease in the production of tears, it leads to drying of the eyes which causes further irritation, redness and itching. hydroxypropyl methylcellulose present in Cmph Eye Drop has a high viscosity which prevents the drainage of tears and increases its retention time in the eye. Thus, the tears that are formed are retained in the eyes for a longer time, lubricating the eyes....
Directions for Use of Cmph 3 MG
- Use the Cmph Eye Drop as advised by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Follow all the directions carefully and do not miss any doses.
- Shake it well before use.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the eye drops.
- You should remove your contact lens before using the Cmph Eye Drop.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- After instilling the drops, close your eyes for 2 - 3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and they must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Check for the colour of the solution. Avoid using it if it has changed colour or has become cloudy.
Interactions of Cmph 3 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Tell your doctor about any other medicine, supplement or OTC products you are taking.
- If you use another eye drop product concomitantly with Cmph, keep a minimum gap of 15 minutes between the application of two medicines.
Storage and disposal of Cmph 3 MG
- Store Cmph Eye Drop at or below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Cmph 3 MG
As Cmph Eye Drop are meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed using Cmph Eye Drop, instil the drops as soon as you remember if the next installation is more than 4 hours later.
- If it is almost time for the next installation, skip the missed dose and instil the drops at the time of the next dose as planned.
- Do not overuse this medicine to compensate for the missed dose.
Dr. Alok Nachane
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Cmph Eye Drop be used with contact lenses?
A: No, it is advisable to remove contact lenses and then instil the Cmph Eye Drop. You can use the lenses 15 mins after instilling the drops.
Q: Can Cmphbe used for the ears?
A: No, Cmph Eye Drop is an eye drop and should only be used in the eyes.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed