Clincin Inj 2ml
By INDI PHARMA PVT LTD
2ml Injection in Ampoule
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Clincin Injection is an antibiotic medicine. It contains clindamycin as its active ingredient. Clincin is used for the treatment of serious bacterial infections particularly when other treatment options do not show an effective infection control. Clindamycin works by slowing or stopping the growth of bacteria that cause infection. Clincin Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse in a healthcare setup. Follow any aftercare instructions given by them. Inform your doctor about all the medicine you are currently taking or any medical condition you suffer from before taking this injection....
Uses of Clincin 150 MG
Contraindications of Clincin 150 MG
If you are allergic to clindamycin or any component of this injection.
Side effects of Clincin 150 MG
- Stomach pain
- Injection site reaction
- Abnormal liver function
Precautions and Warnings of Clincin 150 MG
Can I take Clincin Injection during pregnancy?
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, may be pregnant or plan to become pregnant before taking this injection.
Can I take Clincin Injection while breastfeeding?
You should not breastfeed while being treated with Clincin Injection.
Can I drive if I have been given Clincin Injection?
No effects on the ability to drive or use machines have been seen with Clincin Injection.
Can I consume alcohol If I have taken Clincin Injection?
There is limited information available. Consult your doctor if you consume alcohol too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience diarrhoea after receiving this injection or usually get diarrhoea after taking an antibiotic.
- You suffer from liver or kidney problems. Your doctor may give you a lower dose.
- If you develop severe or prolonged or bloody diarrhoea during or after being given this injection. Report it to your doctor immediately.
- You suffer from asthma, eczema or hay fever.
- You are supposed to be treated with this injection for the long term. You may be asked to perform some routine tests regularly.
Mode of Action of Clincin 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Clindamycin present in Clincin Injection slows or stops the growth of susceptible bacteria that causes infection.
Directions for Use of Clincin 150 MG
- Clincin Injection will be given to you by the doctor or nurse in a hospital or clinic.
- Please follow any aftercare instructions given by them.
- The correct dose will be decided by your doctor and depends on the type of infection and your weight and age.
Interactions of Clincin 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Clincin Injection works or this injection itself can affect the action of other medicines taken along. Thus, it is important to inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking to avoid any possible interaction....
- In particular, if you are taking muscle relaxants, blood thinners or anti-infectives like rifampicin.
- used during operations.
- If you are taking oral contraceptives pills, you should use extra contraception whilst receiving this medicine and for seven days after this injection.
- Your doctor may need to take regular blood tests to check how well your blood can clot if you are on blood thinners.
Storage and disposal of Clincin 150 MG
- Store Clincin Injection as per the instruction mentioned on the label.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
Dosage of Clincin 150 MG
Chances of an overdose are unlikely since this will be given to you under medical supervision.
Missed a Dose
Chances of missing a dose are unlikely since it will be given to you in a healthcare setup. If you miss any appointment of taking this injection that is due, it is important that you make another appointment. Always complete the course of antibiotics for effective treatment....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What dose of Clincin Injection I should take?
A: The correct dose of Clincin Injection will be decided by your doctor and depends on the type of infection and your weight and age.
Q: What are the side effects of Clincin Injection?
A: Blood clots, abdominal pain, abnormal liver function and rashes as some of the side effects of Clincin. However, not everyone treated with this injection gets these side effects.
- Clindamycin 600mg/4ml solution for injection ampoules (150mg/ml in 4 ml ampoules) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
- Drugs H. Clindamycin Injection: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
- CDSCO | Clindamycin [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.