Citipark 500mg Tab
By TALENT HEALTH CARE
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Citipark Tablet is used to treat altered consciousness due to heart injuries, brain operation, and reduced blood and oxygen supply to the brain. It contains citicoline as its active ingredient. CitiparkTablet acts by improving the function of the brain and decreasing the release of free fatty acids. Take this Tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. You can take Citipark with or without food. However, take it at the same time every day to gain optimum benefit....
|You Save||₹7.02 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Decreased level of consciousness|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, stomach pain, dizziness, headache, rashes|
Check more medicines with composition as Citicoline(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Citipark 500 MG
Citipark Tablet is used for the treatment of altered consciousness resulting from head injuries, brain operation, and damage to brain tissues (stroke).
Contraindications of Citipark 500 MG
- If you are allergic to citicoline or any other ingredient of Citipark Tablet.
- If you have stiff muscles in the arms or legs.
Side effects of Citipark 500 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Citipark 500 MG
Can I take Citipark Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effect of Citipark Tablet on pregnancy. Thus, it is recommended to avoid taking this medicine unless prescribed by your doctor after assessing the need. If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.
Can I take Citipark Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the effect of Citipark Tablet on breastfeeding. Thus, it is recommended to avoid taking this medicine unless prescribed by your doctor after assessing the need. If you are a nursing mother, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Citipark Tablet?
You may experience dizziness or drowsiness after taking Citipark Tablet. If you experience any such effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is suggested to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Citipark Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol with Citipark Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any heart disorder.
- You have stiff muscles of arms or legs.
- You are on any medications.
- You have any planned surgery.
Mode of Action of Citipark 500 MG
How Does It Work?
- Citipark Tablet acts by increasing the release of a brain chemical called phosphatidylcholine, responsible for performing various brain functions. This helps to improve brain functioning in various conditions. ...
- It also acts by inhibiting the release of free fatty acids at the stroke site.
Directions for Use of Citipark 500 MG
- Citipark Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- It can be taken before or after food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Citipark 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Citipark Tablet works, or Citipark itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat brain-related disorders such as levodopa and meclofenoxate.
Storage and disposal of Citipark 500 MG
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 30°C. Store protected from light and moisture.
Dosage of Citipark 500 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Citipark Tablet to improve memory and learning?
A: No, Citipark Tablet should not be used to improve memory and learning. It is effective only for brain related problem caused mainly due to certain conditions such as head injury, stroke, etc.
Q: How long will it take Citipark to work?
A: It may take approximately 1- 2 hours to see improvements in the patient's condition after the oral administration of the medicine, however the result may vary depending on individuals physiology, disease condition and its severity.
Q: What is the use of Citipark?
A: Citipark Tablet is used for the treatment of altered consciousness resulting from head injuries, brain operation, and damage to brain tissues (stroke).
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 22 Apr 2022]
- STROCIT 500 [Internet]. Assets.unilab.com.ph. 2022 [cited 22 Apr 2022]
- Álvarez-Sabín J, Román G. The Role of Citicoline in Neuroprotection and Neurorepair in Ischemic Stroke. PubMed. 2022
- COGNOLIN 500 Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 22 Apr 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.