Cezvom 10mg Tablet
By NOVARTIS INDIA LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cezvom 10mg tablet is a combination medicine containing domperidone. Domperidone is an anti-emetic medicine used to stop nausea and vomiting. The dose you are given will depend on your condition and how you respond to the treatment. Do not stop the medications abruptly without consulting the doctor. If you observe any severe side effects, inform the doctor immediately. Store the tablet in a cool and dry place away from moisture....
|You Save||₹4.39 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Side effects||increased sleep, headache, dry mouth, anxiety, rash, breast pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Domperidone(10.0 Mg)
4 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Cezvom 10mg Tablet
Uses of Cezvom 10 MG
Contraindications of Cezvom 10 MG
- Allergy to domperidone or any other excipient
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Congestive heart failure
- Administration of QT-prolonging drugs (Chaotic heartbeats) and potent CYP3A4 inhibitors
- Prolactin releasing tumour
- Bleeding, Obstruction or perforation from the gastrointestinal tract
Side effects of Cezvom 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Breast pain
- Increased sleep
- Loss of sexual desire
Precautions and Warnings of Cezvom 10 MG
Can I take Cezvom 10mg tablet during pregnancy?
As limited data is available on the use of Cezvom tablet in pregnant wokmen, it should only be used when the benefits outweigh the risk to the fetus.
Can I take Cezvom 10mg tablet while breastfeeding?
Domperidone is excreted in human milk, therefore a decision should be made taking into account the benefits and risks of breast-feeding for the infant and women. It should only be used if prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Cezvom 10mg Tablet?
Domperidone has no or negligible influence on the ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Cezvom 10mgTablet?
The interaction of alcohol with Cezvom 10mg tablet is unknown.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have allergy to Domperidone
- You are taking drugs that prolong QT interval (Chaotic heart beats)
- You have a prolactin tumor
- You have bleeding, obstruction or perforation of the gastrointestinal tract
Mode of Action of Cezvom 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Domperidone blocks dopamine receptors in the gastrointestinal tract and increases movement, which helps control nausea and vomiting.
Directions for Use of Cezvom 10 MG
- Cezvom 10mg tablet should be taken as directed by the physician
- Do not break, crush or chew the tablet
- Swallow the tablet with a glass of water
- You can take it with or without food
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
Interactions of Cezvom 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Use of QT interval prolonging drugs such as disopyramide, hydroquinone, quinidine, amiodarone, dofetilide, dronedarone, ibutilide, sotalol, haloperidol, pimozide, sertindole, citalopram, escitalopram, erythromycin, levofloxacin, moxifloxacin, spiramycin, pentamidine, halofantrine, lumefantrine, cisapride, dolasetron, prucalopride, mequitazine, mizolastine, toremifene, vandetanib, vincamine, bepridil, diphenyl, methadone, protease inhibitors, systemic azole antifungals, erythromycin, clarithromycin and telithromycin are to be avoided...
Storage and disposal of Cezvom 10 MG
- Store at room temperature between 20 to 25° C
- Protect from light and moisture
- Keep away from children
- Keep the medication away from the reach of children and pets
- Do not flush the expired or unneeded tablets or throw them in household waste; instead, talk to your pharmacist regarding the safe way to discard them
Dosage of Cezvom 10 MG
In case of overdose, you may experience a headache. If you experience these symptoms, visit the nearest hospital or contact your doctor immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If the next dose is approaching, skip the missing dose. Instead, use your next dose at the same time every day. Do not take two tablets at once....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Cezvom 10mg tablet cause cancer?
A: There are no long term studies to confirm if Cezvom 10mg tablet can cause cancer.
Q: Can I use Cezvom 10mg tablet along with herbal medicines?
A: It is best to discuss with your physician any possible drug interactions of Cezvom 10mg tablet and herbal medicines before using both together.
Q: Is Cezvom 10mg tablet habit forming?
A: No habit forming tendencies have been reported with domperidone.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.