Caverta 50mg Tablet
Caverta 50 MG Description
Caverta Tablet is used for the treatment of male sexual function problem known as erectile dysfunction. In other words, erectile dysfunction is also called impotence in men or inability to achieve sa
tisfactory penile erection. Caverta contains sildenafil as its active ingredient. This medicine acts by increasing the blood flow to the male genital organ penis along with sexual stimulation helps to attain a desired erection. Take this medicine as per your doctor's advised dose and duration. You can take this medicine with or without food. Inform your doctor about any other medical condition or any medications you are currently taking.
- Esylnafil 50mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 150.00₹ 120.00₹
- Suhagra 50mg TabletBy Cipla Gx4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.00₹ 102.85₹
- Vigore 50mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy German Remedies Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 77.70₹ 66.04₹
- Manforce 50mg Strip Of 9 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd9 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 297.00₹ 252.45₹
- Penegra 50mg Strip 4 Of TabletsBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 174.65₹ 148.45₹
Uses of Caverta 50 MG
Contraindications of Caverta 50 MG
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredieint in Caverta Tablet.
- If you are taking medicine known to cause vasodilator effect such as amyl nitrate or nitrates.
- If you are taking riociguat medicine used for the treatment of aterial blood. pressure.
- If you have a known history of any heart problem such as heart failure
- If you have a known history of liver disorders, low blood pressure, stroke or heart blockage.
- If you have a known history of eye problems like retinitis pigmentosa( genetic disorder that may cause loss of vision).
- If you are not sure if you are taking this medicine carry the medicine packet along with you to the clinic.
Side effects of Caverta 50 MG
- Blurred vision
- Altered vision
- Nasal congestion
Precautions and Warnings of Caverta 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are a known patient with heart problems.
- You have any blood-related disorder such as sickle cell anaemia, a blood cancer.
- You have any physical deformities of the genital organ penis.
- You experience sudden vision loss or hearing loss.
- Your erection lasts for more than 4 hours after taking the medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended to use in women.
- You have kidney or liver problems Caverta Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Caverta 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Caverta 50 MG
Interactions of Caverta 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Caverta Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant administration of Caverta Tablet along with medicines containing nitrates, leads to severe hypotensive effects (low blood pressure).
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure, anti-HIV medicine, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Caverta 50 MG
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused, expired medicine properly. Do not flush the medicine.
Dosage of Caverta 50 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Caverta Tablet have habit-forming tendencies?
Q: How Caverta Tablet works?
- Sildenafil 50 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
- Viagra tablet [Internet]. Labeling.pfizer.com. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
- DailyMed - VIAGRA- sildenafil citrate tablet, film coated [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]