Caverta 50mg Tablet
By RANBAXY LABORATORIES (SUN PHARMA)
4 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
4 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Caverta Tablet is used for the treatment of male sexual function problem known as erectile dysfunction. In other words, erectile dysfunction is also called impotence in men or inability to achieve sat
isfactory penile erection. Caverta contains sildenafil as its active ingredient. This medicine acts by increasing the blood flow to the male genital organ penis along with sexual stimulation helps to attain a desired erection. Take this medicine as per your doctor's advised dose and duration. You can take this medicine with or without food. Inform your doctor about any other medical condition or any medications you are currently taking....
Uses of Caverta 50mg Tablet
Caverta Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
Contraindications of Caverta 50mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredieint in Caverta Tablet.
- If you are taking medicine known to cause vasodilator effect such as amyl nitrate or nitrates.
- If you are taking riociguat medicine used for the treatment of aterial blood. pressure.
- If you have a known history of any heart problem such as heart failure
- If you have a known history of liver disorders, low blood pressure, stroke or heart blockage.
- If you have a known history of eye problems like retinitis pigmentosa( genetic disorder that may cause loss of vision).
- If you are not sure if you are taking this medicine carry the medicine packet along with you to the clinic.
Side effects of Caverta 50mg Tablet
- Blurred vision
- Altered vision
- Nasal congestion
Precautions and Warnings of Caverta 50mg Tablet
Can I take Caverta Tablet during pregnancy?
Caverta Tablet is indicated to be used only in men. Thus its use in pregnant women is insignificant.
Can I take Caverta Tablet while breastfeeding?
Caverta Tablet is indicated to be used only in men. Thus its use in breastfeeding women is insignificant.
Can I drive if I have consumed Caverta Tablet?
If you experience dizziness and altered vision after taking this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving or be cautious while driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Caverta Tablet?
Consumption of alcohol may temporarily decrease the ability to get an errection. To gain maximum for using Caverta Tablet it is recommended not to consume alcohol with or before taking Caverta.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are a known patient with heart problems.
- You have any blood-related disorder such as sickle cell anaemia, a blood cancer.
- You have any physical deformities of the genital organ penis.
- You experience sudden vision loss or hearing loss.
- Your erection lasts for more than 4 hours after taking the medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended to use in women.
- You have kidney or liver problems Caverta Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Caverta 50mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Sildenafil acts by improving the flow of blood into the male genital organ for sexual arousal and as a result this helps in maintaining the erection.
Directions for Use of Caverta 50mg Tablet
Caverta Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. You should try to consume this medicine at the fixed time as advised by your doctor for optimal
Interactions of Caverta 50mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Caverta Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....Read more
- Concomitant administration of Caverta Tablet along with medicines containing nitrates, leads to severe hypotensive effects (low blood pressure).
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure, anti-HIV medicine, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....Read more
Interactions with food items
Consumption of grape fruit juice may alter the effect of Caverta Tablet. It is recommended to use this medicine with caution.
Storage and disposal of Caverta 50mg Tablet
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused, expired medicine properly. Do not flush the medicine.
Dosage of Caverta 50mg Tablet
Overdose of Caverta may cause symptoms such as headache, flushing, dizziness, indigestion, nasal congestion, altered vision. Incase of an overdose, you should be immediately reported to your treating
doctor or nearby hospital. Always carry the package of the tablet along with you for easy assessment of the severity of an overdose....
Missed a Dose
You should never miss a dose of this medicine and take the missed dose as soon as possible. Do not take two doses of this medicine to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Caverta Tablet have habit-forming tendencies?
A: No habit-forming tendencies are reported in case of Sildenafil.
Q: How Caverta Tablet works?
A: This medicine works by increasing the blood flow in penis along with sexual arousal, thus helps in maintaining the erection.
- Sildenafil 50 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
- Viagra tablet [Internet]. Labeling.pfizer.com. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
- DailyMed - VIAGRA- sildenafil citrate tablet, film coated [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
Last Updated on: 24 Sep 2021 | 01:58 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved