Canesten Bottle Of 15ml Solution
Canesten 10 MG Description
Canesten Skin Solution is a topical antifungal medicine used to treat fungal infections of the skin, vagina, ear and ringworm infections. It contains clotrimazole as its main ingredient. It is meant
only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. Before using Canesten Skin Solution, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other skin conditions.
Uses of Canesten 10 MG
Contraindications of Canesten 10 MG
Side effects of Canesten 10 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Canesten 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any skin conditions.
- Avoid Canesten Skin Solution if there is a known allergic reaction to any of its componets.
- Tell to your doctor before using this Skin Solution if you have- liver disease, diabetes mellitus or AIDS.
- Do not swallow the Skin Solution and avoid contact with your eyes.
- Both purposeful and accidental application of this medicine into the eyes should be avoided.
Mode of Action of Canesten 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Canesten 10 MG
- Use Canesten Skin Solution as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- The dosage and length of treatment depend on the type of infection to be treated.
- Ensure the area is cleaned and dried before application.
- Apply it on the healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
Interactions of Canesten 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Canesten 10 MG
- Store Canesten Skin Solution at room temperature, keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from pets and children.
Dosage of Canesten 10 MG
- As Canesten Skin Solution is meant for external application cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are Canesten Skin Solution's side effects?
Q: Can Canesten Skin Solution be prescribed for children and infants?
Q: Should one use the Canesten Skin Solution more frequently if the condition is severe?
Q: Should I stop Canesten Skin Solution as soon as I see my symptoms subsiding?
Q: Can I self-medicate with Canesten Skin Solution?
Q: What is the composition of Canesten Skin Solution?
Q: Is there any substitute for Canesten Skin Solution?
Q: For how many days should I use Canesten Skin Solution?
Other Products from this Brand
- CANESTEN ANTIFUNGAL DUSTING POWDER 5 IN 1 RELIEF FORMULA FOR FUNGAL AND SKIN INFECTION -50GM
- CANESTEN ANTIFUNGAL DUSTING POWDER 5 IN 1 RELIEF FORMULA FOR FUNGAL AND SKIN INFECTION -100GM
- CANESTEN S TUBE OF 15GM CREAM
- CANESTEN V6 100MG STRIP OF 6 TABLETS
- CANESTEN CREAM 30GM
- CANESTEN V3 100MG STRIP OF 6 TABLETS
- CANESTEN V1 STRIP OF 1 TABLET
- CANESTEN TUBE OF 15GM VAGINAL CREAM
- CANESTEN TUBE OF 30GM VAGINAL CREAM
- CANESTEN V3 600MG STRIP OF 3 TABLETS