Canesten Tube Of 30gm Vaginal Cream
By PIRAMAL PHARMA LIMITED
30g Vaginal Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Canesten 20 MG Description
Canesten Tube Of 30gm Vaginal Cream is an anti-fungal medication.
|You Save||₹14.25 (15% on MRP)|
Check more medicines with composition as Clotrimazole(20.0 Mg)
Uses of Canesten 20 MG
Canesten Tube Of 30gm Vaginal Cream uses are to treat various fungal infections, such as those of the skin, mouth, ear and vagina. Infections and inflammation of the vulva and vagina known as vulvovaginal candidiasis are treated using this medication....
Contraindications of Canesten 20 MG
Do not use Canesten Tube Of 30gm Vaginal Cream if you have a history of an allergic reaction to it or any of its components.
Side effects of Canesten 20 MG
- Swelling and redness at the site of infection
- vaginal peeling or bleeding
- burning, irritation or discomfort
- bleeding or stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Canesten 20 MG
Can I apply Canesten Tube Of 30gm Vaginal Cream during pregnancy?
There is no significant caution required for its use in pregnant women. However, it is recommended to consult the doctor before use.
Can I use Canesten Tube Of 30gm Vaginal Cream while breastfeeding?
There is no significant caution required for its use in breastfeeding women. However, consult the doctor before use.
Can I drive if I have consumed Canesten Tube Of 30gm Vaginal Cream?
It is safe to drive while using the medication.
Can I consume alcohol with Canesten Tube Of 30gm Vaginal Cream?
Since this is a local medication, it is generally safe to use with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Keep the medication away from your eyes and children.
- Canesten Tube Of 30gm Vaginal Cream may lower the influence of condoms. Hence, it is important to use another form of contraception while using this medication.
- Avoid using tampons and vaginal douches while using this medication as they can worsen the infection.
Mode of Action of Canesten 20 MG
How Does It Work?
This medication works by changing the permeability of the fungal cell walls. This inhibits cell wall production leading to the loss of intracellular elements and finally cell death of the fungal cells....
Directions for Use of Canesten 20 MG
- Canesten Tube Of 30gm Vaginal Cream is for vaginal use only
- Apply a pea-sized amount to the vulva as directed by the doctor
- It is recommended to be used at bedtime
Interactions of Canesten 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Since this is used for local and external application only, no significant drug interactions have been reported.
Interactions with food items
There are no significant food interactions.
Other general Interactions
There are no significant interactions with other conditions.
Storage and disposal of Canesten 20 MG
Store the medication in a cool and dry place at room temperature away from direct heat or moisture.
Dosage of Canesten 20 MG
There is no overdose since this is a cream. However, use it sparingly and only as directed by the doctor.
Missed a Dose
If you miss a dose, use it when you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take before starting Canesten Tube Of 30gm Vaginal Cream?
A: Tell your doctor about any allergies and other health conditions you may have, such as liver disease or diabetes.
Q: Can I use Canesten Tube Of 30gm Vaginal Cream for a ringworm infection?
- This medication is for vaginal use only. Do not use it for another infection. Consult your doctor for it separately.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Canesten Antifungal Dusting Powder 5 In 1 Relief Formula For Fungal And Skin Infection 100 Gm
- Canesten S Tube Of 15 Gm Cream
- Canesten V 6 100 Mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
- Canesten V 1 Strip Of 1 Tablet
- Canesten 1 Bottle Of 30 Ml Lotion
- Canesten Tablet 6 Nos
- Canesten V Tablet 1 Nos
- Canesten Cream 30 Gm
- Canesten Antifungal Dusting Powder 5 In 1 Relief Formula For Fungal And Skin Infection 50 Gm
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.