Caldikind Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Caldikind Plus capsule is a nutritional supplement. It contains Calcitriol (vitamin D3), Mecobalamin (vitamin B12), Eicosapentaenoic acid, Docosahexaenoic acid, Folic acid, Calcium, and Boron as active ingredients. Take it as advised by your doctor. This medicine helps improve the health and well-being of an individual.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Caldikind Plus capsule is a nutritional supplement containing Calcitriol (vitamin D3), Mecobalamin (vitamin B12), Eicosapentaenoic acid, Docosahexaenoic acid, Folic acid, Calcium, and Boron as major ingredients.Read less
- Calcitriol (vitamin D3) is responsible for the absorption of calcium. Deficiency of vitamin D can lead to various bone diseases such as osteoporosis and rickets. It also plays an important role in our nerve, muscle, and immune systems.Read less
- Mecobalamin (vitamin B12) is important for the formation of red blood cells, DNA synthesis, and the proper functioning of neurons. It also acts as a cofactor for various physiological reactions in the body. Deficiency of vitamin B12 leads to anaemia and neurological disorders.Read less
- Eicosapentaenoic acid and Docosahexaenoic acid are omega-3-fatty acids, and these are excellent antioxidants.
- Folic acid or vitamin B9 is a water-soluble vitamin essential for nucleic acid synthesis and metabolism of amino acids. The deficiency of folic acid can lead to megaloblastic anaemia.
- Calcium is the most important mineral in the body, required for optimal health of bones, nerve transmission, muscle function, and hormonal secretions. Deficiency in calcium can lead to various bone disorders.Read less
- Boron is a trace element, it is beneficial in calcium catabolism, bone formation, brain function, immunity, and regulating the functions of steroid hormones.
Uses of Caldikind Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Caldikind Plus Capsule is a nutritional supplement used in vitamin, mineral, and calcium deficiencies.
- It is also effective in arthritis and osteoporosis and acts as a supplement in old age for healthy and strong bones.
Precautions and Warnings of Caldikind Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney, or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take the Caldikind Plus capsule if you are allergic to any component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Caldikind Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Take Caldikind Plus capsule as directed by your physician.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose as it may lead to overdose.
Storage and disposal of Caldikind Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Caldikind Plus capsules at room temperature in a cool and dry place, protected from moisture, and direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the uses of the Caldikind Plus capsule?
A: Caldikind Plus capsule is a nutritional supplement used for vitamin and calcium deficiencies.
Q: What is the composition of Caldikind Plus?
A: Caldikind Plus capsule is a nutritional supplement containing Calcitriol (vitamin D3), Mecobalamin (vitamin B12), Eicosapentaenoic acid, Docosahexaenoic acid, Folic acid, Calcium, and Boron as major ingredients.
Q: Can I use Caldikind Plus in pregnancy?
A: Yes, you can use Caldikind Plus in pregnancy under the supervision of your doctor.
Q: What are the side effects of Caldikind Plus?
A: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and upset stomach may be seen as side effects of Caldikind Plus capsules. These are temporary and may disappear as your body adapts to this supplement. If side effects persist, consult with your doctor.
Q: How many Caldikind Plus should I take at a time?
A: Follow the doctor's instructions regarding the dosage of Caldikind Plus. Do not take more than the quantity advised, as this may lead to overdose.
Q: Who should not take the Caldikind Plus capsule?
A: Do not use this capsule, If you are allergic to its ingredients or ever had experienced an allergy to multivitamin formulations. If you have high levels of calcium in your blood. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning for surgery, suffering from conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney or liver problems.
Q: Can Caldikind Plus capsule be beneficial for the elderly?
A: Yes, the Caldikind Plus capsule can be beneficial in the elderly as a supplement for healthy bones, particularly in conditions like osteoporosis and arthritis. It is advised that the elderly should take this medicine only when advised by the doctor to avoid complications or undesired effects.
Q: What is the difference between Caldikind and Caldikind Plus capsules?
A: Caldikind and Caldikind Plus differ in their composition. Caldikind contains Calcitriol, Calcium, and Zinc while Caldiking Plus contains Calcitriol (vitamin D3), Mecobalamin (vitamin B12), Eicosapentaenoic acid, Docosahexaenoic acid, Folic acid, Calcium, and Boron. Both of the capsules work towards fulfilling various nutritional deficiencies.
- Medlineplus. vitamin D. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. vitamin B12. Health Professional fact Sheet. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Health Professional fact Sheet. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Folic acid. Health Professional fact Sheet. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Calcium. Health Professional fact Sheet. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Boron. Health Professional fact Sheet. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
|You Save||₹20.98 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Elemental Boron(1.5 Mg),Calcium Carbonate(500.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(400.0 Mcg),Docosahexanoic Acid(60.0 Mg),Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(0.25 Mcg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg),Eicosapenaenoic Acid(90.0 Mg)|
Last Updated on: 23 Jun 2021 | 11:13 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved