Caldikind Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
Caldikind Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Caldikind plus capsule is a nutritional supplement. It contains calcitriol (vitamin D3), mecobalamin (vitamin B12), eicosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid, folic acid, calcium and boron. This ca
sule helps improve the health and well-being of an individual. Caldikind Plus capsules should be taken as advised by your doctor. Do not take more than the prescribed dose of Caldikind Plus.
|You Save||₹23.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Elemental Boron(1.5 Mg) + Calcium Carbonate(500.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(400.0 Mcg) + Docosahexanoic Acid(60.0 Mg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(0.25 Mcg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Eicosapenaenoic Acid(90.0 Mg)|
Ingredients and Benefits
- Caldikind Plus capsule is a nutritional supplement containing calcitriol (vitamin D3), mecobalamin (vitamin B12), eicosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid, folic acid, calcium, and boron as major ingredients....
- Calcitriol (vitamin D3) is responsible for the absorption of calcium. Deficiency of vitamin D can lead to various bone diseases such as osteoporosis and rickets. It also plays an important role in our nerve, muscle, and immune systems....
- Mecobalamin (vitamin B12) is important for the formation of red blood cells, DNA synthesis, and the proper functioning of neurons. It also acts as a cofactor for various physiological reactions in the body. Deficiency of vitamin B12 leads to anaemia and neurological disorders....
- Eicosapentaenoic acid and Docosahexaenoic acid are omega-3-fatty acids, and these are excellent antioxidants.
- Folic acid or vitamin B9 is a water-soluble vitamin essential for nucleic acid synthesis and metabolism of amino acids. The deficiency of folic acid can lead to megaloblastic anaemia.
- Calcium is the most important mineral in the body, required for optimal health of bones, nerve transmission, muscle function, and hormonal secretions. Deficiency in calcium can lead to various bone disorders. ...
- Boron is a trace element, it is beneficial in calcium catabolism, bone formation, brain function, immunity, and regulating the functions of steroid hormones.
Uses of Caldikind Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Caldikind Plus capsule is used in vitamin, mineral, and calcium deficiencies.
- It is also effective in arthritis and osteoporosis and acts as a supplement in old age for healthy and strong bones.
Precautions and Warnings of Caldikind Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney, or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Caldikind Plus capsule if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Caldikind Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Take Caldikind Plus capsule as directed by your physician.
- Do not consume more than that recommended by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Caldikind Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Caldikind Plus capsules at room temperature in a cool and dry place, protected from moisture, and direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Caldikind Plus?
Q: Can I use Caldikind Plus in pregnancy?
Q: What are the side effects of Caldikind Plus?
Q: How many Caldikind Plus should I take at a time?
Q: Who should not take Caldikind Plus capsule?
- Do not use this capsule,
- If you are allergic to its ingredients or ever had experienced an allergy to multivitamin formulations.
- If you have high levels of calcium in your blood.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning for surgery, suffering from conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney or liver problems.
Q: Can Caldikind Plus capsule be beneficial for the elderly?
Q: What is the difference between Caldikind and Caldikind Plus capsules?
Q: Can I take vitamin D and calcium supplements along with Caldikind plus?
Q: How long do I need to use Caldikind plus?
Q: What is Caldikind plus used for?
- Vitamin D: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Omega-3 Fatty Acids [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folic acid [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Calcium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Boron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]