Calcirol 60000 Iu Sachet 1gm
Calcirol 60000 IU Description
Calcirol 60000 IU granules are used to treat & prevent Vitamin D deficiency. It contains vitamin D3, which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol. Calcirol sachet is also used as supporti
ve therapy for conditions such as osteoporosis. The bones become fragile due to low calcium levels in osteoporosis. Take the Calcirol 60000 IU granules exactly as instructed by the doctor.
Uses of Calcirol 60000 IU
- For treatment and prevention of vitamin D deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in elderly, after surgery and in growing children.
Precautions and Warnings of Calcirol 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Calcirol 60000 IU granules if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be substituted for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Calcirol 60000 IU
Directions for Use of Calcirol 60000 IU
- Take Calcirol 60000 IU granules as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Calcirol 60000 IU
- Store the Calcirol 60000 IU granules in a cool and dry place protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun.
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
Q: Is this a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
Q: Can I take this supplement if I am pregnant?
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur?
Q: Can I take Calcirol 60000 Iu granules daily?
Q: How to take the Calcirol sachet 60000?
- Dissolve the granules in the required amount of water as advised by the doctor.
- Stir it well and consume it.
Q: What is the dose of the Calcirol sachet 60000 IU?
Q: What are the side effects of Calcirol sachet?
Q: Can Calcirol sachet be given to babies?
Q: What is the best time to take Calcirol?
Q: What is the dose of Calcirol sachet 60000 IU?
Q: What are the side effects of Calcirol?
Q: Is 60000 IU Vitamin D3 safe?
- Colecalciferol 1 000 IU Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 29 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 29 December 2021]
- Colecalciferol 1 000 IU Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 29 December 2021]